Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When one can get a full refund when their done , how is that a shafting ?

Could not agree more with the actions of this company in disclosing the real issue

My belief in quality is mine and mine only …… and if I jump out now and wait for when / if they ever ship I move back

Not the best position to be in but it is what it is and I would not suggest anyone continuing to wait
Until you get that refund or a top you have nothing so you're being shafted. As far as quality goes with no production tops to actually see there is no way to establish quality or design as fact. The people behind ADV have a proven history of Ponzie style schemes. It is an absolute fact they have pulled stunts like this before. The chances of anyone receiving an ADV production top at this point is very low. They'll keep taking 100% deposits from the uninformed make refunds to the informed who demand it and play the game till the train derails. At that point they close up and disappear to avoid the coming legal actions and after awhile reappear as a new company under a new name as these individuals behind ADV have done before.
Sponsored

Dog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can't believe they haven't been banned by the forum Mods / Admin and are still allowed to be a vendor here. Anyone one else taking money from a buyer, and not deliver the product and multiple false promises, would suffer at least that outcome.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't believe they haven't been banned by the forum Mods / Admin and are still allowed to be a vendor here. Anyone one else taking money from a buyer, and not deliver the product and multiple false promises, would suffer at least that outcome.
Couldn’t agree more. If you go to the Marketplace section here, the rules would suggest this sort of thing isn’t permitted.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Couldn’t agree more. If you go to the Marketplace section here, the rules would suggest this sort of thing isn’t permitted.
You are spot on. It is one thing for ADV to encounter critical problems that hamper timely delivery to existing customers that have deposits and orders pending. But quite another to know full well that those same problems absolutely prevent them from delivering the product to new customers, and yet their advertising states upfront that the tops will be delivered without delay as if there was nothing amiss. They need to be banned from this site for false advertising.

BlueWaffle

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco, and a trio of 80s GM's.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
110% this.

@Administrator

Lets do something about these scam artists eh? I realize that the price they pay to be a vendor is nice and all but how about some accountability and trying to protect your other members?

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they are still copying and pasting responses on their google reviews :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! Screenshot 2024-05-07 134356

vs a response from last week
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! Screenshot 2024-05-07 134653

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

BoverW

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not to defend ADV, but they still deliver all the single-layer fiberglass products like hoods, and fenders, right?

They just cannot make a sandwich from two slices :sneaky: Maybe they are short of the fillings
Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! 1715118609655-df

Last edited:

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered ADV top 2/22 canceled 11/1/23. Ordered Rally Top 2/14/24 told 4 month wait. Top shipped 5/7/24 should be on my Bronco week ending 5/18/24.
That seems too soon. A good hardtop needs at least a year to marinate in the warehouse before it's ready for use. :LOL:

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They do so much advertising, I imagine they have more funds coming in than refunds going out.
The math is pretty easy on this. TOR mentioned recently that they had over 1000 orders and they have only been taking them for the last 5 months at most. I imagine ADV easily has this many orders if not double that. That means at $6-7K per top they easily have $6 - 10 million in customers money.

That is crazy for what is looking like aa 2+ yr scam/money grab. I mean look at some of the suckers' here on B6G (heck I was one until Oct). With all of the info available on their lies to customers and the trail of past failed companies they were part of (Glassworks) some of you still don't ask for your money back even with all of the info laid out for you, imagine how many instagram and FB suckers they have on the line.
Sponsored