Sponsored

Advice needed... Does modifying the BB decrease or increase the potential trade-in value?

RunNGunArk

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20s are not and will not ever be considered. :)
20's look good in some situations.. i had 20's on an F250 but they were stock,, haha regardless of preference, in Jeep world, ive always believed the minimum 2:1 Ratio (35" tire/17' rim, 37/18, 40"/20.. ) and this is mainly for sidewall for off roading.. especially if you need to air down.
i've seen plenty of 20"/37 combos that look great on jeeps and broncos, but i guess i like the old big meaty tire look that we had when we were younger.. heck jeeps when i was a kid had 15" rims and 35" tires HAHA guess i'm becoming an old fart..
Sponsored

OP
OP
GiveItaTri

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

20's look good in some situations.. i had 20's on an F250 but they were stock,, haha regardless of preference, in Jeep world, ive always believed the minimum 2:1 Ratio (35" tire/17' rim, 37/18, 40"/20.. ) and this is mainly for sidewall for off roading.. especially if you need to air down.
i've seen plenty of 20"/37 combos that look great on jeeps and broncos, but i guess i like the old big meaty tire look that we had when we were younger.. heck jeeps when i was a kid had 15" rims and 35" tires HAHA guess i'm becoming an old fart..
I'm 53 and just getting into off-roading. I'm a late bloomer, so nothing extreme for me.