First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too lazy to see if I replied here, but 34, 2dr and no kids, girl or dog.

Even if I had all 3, still would rock a real Bronco:cool:

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So Iā€™m kind of curious, Iā€™ve been reading this forum for, I donā€™t know, two or three months, and Iā€™m really surprised there isnā€™t more 2-Door purchasers.
so Iā€™m just wondering what AGE is of most people buying a
2 door and a 4 -door,
because I think itā€™s a generational thing now.

When I was a kid you were your father or grandfather if you were driving a four-door. same with my dad! Of course I grew up in a HotRod Family (30ā€™-50ā€™s Cars)
So I was always told that 2 doors is what you want.

Maybe I was brainwashed, or a product of my time, but I always thought the 2 Doors look way better than 4 doors
(as far as proportions and everything)
and all those extra posts and windows!
Especially the vehicle like a Bronco because of the short wheelbase. You have to jack up a four-door way higher in order to have the same clearance.

biggest thing for me is I have the mindset of

2-door Means Freedom
4-Door means Baggage

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m glad that young folks nowadays wanna include their family on a lot of stuff, but I still think Guys need to have their OWN freedom sometimes, and ā€œGirlsā€Too I guess!!!

So mostly this is just out of curiosity

Iā€™m 52 and I love2doors
What did tou order and how old are you?
Thanks Rick
I'm 54, was 52 when I ordered. Got a two-door. I just love the look and proportions so much better. My only child at home doesn't go much of anywhere with me anymore. She's "that age" and getting ready to go to college. I really don't have a need for 4 seats anyway, and the 2-door just looks so much better. I am coming from a Wrangler and thankful for the little bit of extra trunk space, which is nice. It's small, but close to twice the size of what I'm used to. I did grow up with beat up and used sports cars, so I always liked sporty above practical. What I do miss is having a button to press for the top to go up and down. I just fought cancer, results look positive, but not definitive, so far, and my energy level is extremely low, to say the least. Driving somewhere takes a lot of effort, so needless to say the hard top has not yet come off, even though I've had it a month in mostly great weather.

Last edited:

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 door means tent hassles when out in the backcountry and if it rains or snows you will hate life. I distrust any vehicle but in Detroit but bought a 4d Bronco only because it is the sole 4x4 where a 6 ff+ guy can sleep in the back without hassles such as sleeping platforms, seat deletes, etc.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mid-40's and roll only the original, the one and only, truly-honest-beats-all two door. If it don't fit, it's don't sit! Bwahaha! šŸ˜ˆ

Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 Door - SPACE.

Ford Bronco Age and Reason  for 2door and 4door  buyers step-brothers-room-for-activities

mapletonpd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 4dr Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
43, 4-door

3 kids from age 9-14. Done with car seats but sometimes have to drop off a kid at school, etc. 2 doors is no fun for that. Also, like being able to fit the whole family in a pinch. There are only 2 seats in the back seat of the 4 door.

I do love the look and proportions of the 2 door and when my kids are a little older I would love a 2 door vehicle in this style - but I do love the flexibility and space of the 4 door And it still looks pretty damn good.

IMG_6914.jpeg

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
57 and not married, no kids. I've been driving reg cab short bed pickups forever and the 2 door Bronco just looks right. I do miss having a pickup bed to haul stuff around but the Bronco works great for me. I might just take the back seats out at some point since I don't really need them.

Ford Bronco Age and Reason  for 2door and 4door  buyers bronco_comp2

Sponsored

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4dr, 2023 Big Bend 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
46 and a 2 door for me. I like the looks and Iā€™m old school I guess. My wife is 43 and she has a 4 door. So technically I donā€™t have to sacrifice anything. Both versions, both with hard tops. No kids and even as realtors, we donā€™t need people riding with us. Wifeā€™s becomes the people mover and travel wagon, mine is for fun and a mid life crisis.

2DoorDan

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm 65, retired, and the kids are grown up and out of the house. The missus and I are ready to enjoy life and both wanted a Bronco. The 2 door is perfect because it's just the two of us.

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco Age and Reason  for 2door and 4door  buyers IMG_6592
I'm mid 40s with a wife and 2 kids, so naturally I have a 2 door. The key is to set the bar low, here's a pic of my other vehicle, compared to that the family loves being in the Bronco.

1688675398770.png
Ah you got an LJ! Iā€™ve got a TJ with the same almond peal color. I re did my interior just to accommodate the kiddos. The 11ā€ additional room would be great. But the bronco will be a pavement princess so I went 4dr

SeaBass920

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Late 30s, three kids. 2 door all the way, it just looks and feels right. Four door looks like a bus to me, and we have a nice 7 seat minivan for bus duty.
Sponsored