First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well thank you for your review. Because of it I elected to have a different company do the painting on mine. I’m sorry they didn’t treat you well
Thanks and glad it helped. The lesson is avoid people with psychological issues!
Sponsored

woodsman44

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anderson looks to be a better than factory option but I don't like the 6 month warranty....Turn Off Road top is lifetime warranty which says a lot about there long term commitment to there customers.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My primered top is finally ready!! I’m out of town next week so I won’t be able to pick it up until Friday the 15th. I’m hoping yours is done soon too
Hoping for the best for you. I still have not heard anything regarding my white top. 😥

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping for the best for you. I still have not heard anything regarding my white top. 😥
Hopefully right around the corner man! Especially with all this rain, I was driving today and kept turning my head to make sure the windows were closed. #softopproblems lol

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopefully right around the corner man! Especially with all this rain, I was driving today and kept turning my head to make sure the windows were closed. #softopproblems lol
so "first week of March" came and went...they received their tops and "began testing and inspecting" and of course more delays stating "end of the month" for an update, but the update could be they'll ship or back to the drawing board....meanwhile I'm now over 10 months since order on an item I was told was 12-16 weeks when we ordered.

I did stop by the ship a couple of weeks ago and talked to the owner and he says he regrets taking the order. He has had to carry this cost on his books for 10 months now and wishes Anderson would do their business. Absolute shit show, but at least not as bad as the ADV I guess. At least some of the black AC tops are out in the wild....but F me for wanting something they offered and all.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so "first week of March" came and went...they received their tops and "began testing and inspecting" and of course more delays stating "end of the month" for an update, but the update could be they'll ship or back to the drawing board....meanwhile I'm now over 10 months since order on an item I was told was 12-16 weeks when we ordered.

I did stop by the ship a couple of weeks ago and talked to the owner and he says he regrets taking the order. He has had to carry this cost on his books for 10 months now and wishes Anderson would do their business. Absolute shit show, but at least not as bad as the ADV I guess. At least some of the black AC tops are out in the wild....but F me for wanting something they offered and all.
Dang I’m sorry dude! If they offered you a primered one is there enough dough in the budget to get it painted?

I just posted in the other thread a dude was picking his up same time as mine. He ordered white but couldn’t wait any longer and switched to black

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dang I’m sorry dude! If they offered you a primered one is there enough dough in the budget to get it painted?

I just posted in the other thread a dude was picking his up same time as mine. He ordered white but couldn’t wait any longer and switched to black
No. They won’t offer a discount. I had to replace my homes AC and roof within 6 months of each other. Between the cost of the AC and deductible on the roof I’m tapped. I don’t have anything left right now. I’m stuck at their mercy and they keep dicking me around.
Sponsored