Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lux is the package for me. I want that adaptive cruise control and I'd like to future proof this vehicle as I plan to own it for 15 years
Iā€™m so disappointed that adaptive cruise control is locked behind the Lux package. I think that should be standard on all vehicles by now.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lux is the package for me. I want that adaptive cruise control and I'd like to future proof this vehicle as I plan to own it for 15 years
Agree 100%. Iā€™ve been fortunate to have had a company provided truck for the past 10 years. So this is the first vehicle I e bought for myself since 2004. Iā€™m going BL without squatching I think. (Want the MT) so the money is spend on that Iā€™ll put into the comforts inside and keep this baby for a loooong time.

Sponsored

Bauer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want the 12ā€ screen. It is available on the mid-package? I plan on getting the black diamond, and I figure screens that big will become common in the next 3-5 years.

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Screen looks large enough for the 360 camera to makes sense. Nothing worse than multiple camera angles (overhead, sides etc) on a small screen. it will be interesting to see if they have split screens etc. as well

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope, 12" screen on High package or above. That being said I'm leaning towards the Lux (reserved Wildtrak) since it's only $3500 based on current estimates. I paid close to the same on my 2017 Tacoma TRD OR for the premium technology package and was really disappointed in the sensors and the "premium" JBL sound system...and it upgraded you to a 7" screen. I think the 10 speaker system in the Bronco will destroy the Tacoma's 7 speaker system. My wife's stock stereo in her Prius sounds better then my Tacoma.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

stuckinarut000

Black Diamond
First Name
Mindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade, hyandai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want the 12ā€ screen. It is available on the mid-package? I plan on getting the black diamond, and I figure screens that big will become common in the next 3-5 years.
Me too!

Sponsored

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What I would like to know is where this camera sits on the vehicle. My fear is that if I put a winch on the front bumper, this camera will be obscured... Screen grab from video below - I believe you can see the front bumper fish eyed. Not 100% certain as don't see front of this Bronco... but if it's in this location, that sucks if you want a winch or bumper swap...
Ford Bronco Another Look at Front Facing Trail Camera on Bronco 12" Screen Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 9.03.17 AM

Last edited:

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What I would like to know is where this camera sits on the vehicle. My fear is that if I put a winch on the front bumper, this camera will be obscured... Screen grab from video below - I believe you can see the front bumper fish eyed. Not 100% certain as don't see front of this Bronco... but if it's in this location, that sucks if you want a winch or bumper swap...
Ford Bronco Another Look at Front Facing Trail Camera on Bronco 12" Screen Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 9.03.17 AM
It's between the O and the N on the grille. Its view will definitely be obscured with a winch.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the 12ā€ screen available as a single purchase without buying a ā€œpackageā€? And if so, what yall think the price will be for the stand alone screen?
if I donā€™t get it with the initial purchase I plan on eventually buying the screen and installing it with the use of Forscan. Iā€™ve done dozens of the base radio to Sync3 conversions as well as swapping in the 2018 digital cluster into a 17. Shouldnā€™t be an issue, once parts become available.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So here's a tangental, but related question....

There has been speculation that the front-facing camera would be obscured by a winch. Anyone got any insight to this?

Might make the size of the display a moot point.
Sponsored