Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

how do you wrap the top if you have the high package? The underside has sound deadening, presumably glued on. You cant wrap the underside, and would likely see the vinyl edges around the interior perimeter.

I would just wrap the body and leave the top black( when that top becomes available)
Sponsored

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'd like to see it person first but I did choose it for my B&P

vehicle.jpg

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Based on that photo, and comparing with other non-factory photos, such as super cel events,it feels like the MIC top is two shades lighter, the flares and handles are 1 shade lighter

....and the paint, possibly two shades darker. TBD.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone posted these in another thread. Looks pretty good
View attachment 56044
This is the best photo yet of AMB w/ Carbonized Gray Top. Freaking gorgeous ? The contrast is perfect and in the sun this color is amazing. I was once on the white top kick. I had to have it. Not anymore.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the best photo yet of AMB w/ Carbonized Gray Top. Freaking gorgeous ? The contrast is perfect and in the sun this color is amazing. I was once on the white top kick. I had to have it. Not anymore.
Who took that pic? Look at all the other Broncos with the MIC tops in the background. Can we see all those models close up?

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who took that pic? Look at all the other Broncos with the MIC tops in the background. Can we see all those models close up?
Somebody pulled it off of Facebook. No idea if there are more.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's unfortunate...if black mod top didnt slip to late availability, and the OBX roast interior didnt have that whacky dashboard, that would have been my build all day long.
Not sure how to feel about that roast. I like color coordinated parts - but I think I like the navy pier over that tone for the roast interior. Maybe it will grow on me.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread 9CF96A61-9632-48D0-86DB-CF7618592FEF
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread 8C8396FF-1C83-4573-99A0-AD6797AC5765

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to my local dealer yesterday to look at colors. Next to the Rapid Red F150 I was looking at was a black F150. As I was walking past the black truck I noticed a hint of blue, so I decided to check the sticker. It turns out what I thought was black was actually Blue Jeans Metallic. Now it was a bright sunny day in Colorado, and the dirt that was on it made it look black. That really bummed me out because I know Blue Jeans and Antimatter are supposed to be similar in color.

A couple trucks down was another Blue Jeans F150. It was clean and washed and it was beautiful! Even on the shady side of the car you could tell it was blue. That gave me hope that Antimatter will be a good color.

I decided to do a little searching and I found these pictures comparing the two colors. AMB looks much darker than Blue Jeans. If that's the case, based on what I saw yesterday it may be too dark for me.

Enough rambling. Here's the pictures so you can see for yourself.
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread BlueJeans vs Antimatter 1
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread bluejeans vs antimatter 2

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to my local dealer yesterday to look at colors. Next to the Rapid Red F150 I was looking at was a black F150. As I was walking past the black truck I noticed a hint of blue, so I decided to check the sticker. It turns out what I thought was black was actually Blue Jeans Metallic. Now it was a bright sunny day in Colorado, and the dirt that was on it made it look black. That really bummed me out because I know Blue Jeans and Antimatter are supposed to be similar in color.

A couple trucks down was another Blue Jeans F150. It was clean and washed and it was beautiful! Even on the shady side of the car you could tell it was blue. That gave me hope that Antimatter will be a good color.

I decided to do a little searching and I found these pictures comparing the two colors. AMB looks much darker than Blue Jeans. If that's the case, based on what I saw yesterday it may be too dark for me.

Enough rambling. Here's the pictures so you can see for yourself.
AMB really looks good but I’m now leaning towards Velocity just because I already have 3 dark colored cars, Black Camry, Dark Grey STi and wife had a Midnight Blue A4 which is even darker than AMB.

I don’t know though. Once I see it in person, I may come back. It’s subtle and beautiful. Velocity is loud and obnoxious ..... in a good way lol

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those worried about cleaning....
My Camaro is black and 7 years old now. Looks better than it did brand new. I put a ceramic coating on it about 3 years ago and then got a foam canon for a touch less wash. The trick is a big woolly mammoth towel and dragging it one way to dry... no swirls. Time it take me to have it looking like it’s been waxed all week (plus clean wheels that are a PIA) is about 40 minutes. That’s under 3 hours per month.
for what I’m going to use this for it may not look as good (scratches etc) but I love the dark colors and with a little know how they are just as easy to keep looking great
I laugh when I hear that people choose a color for their dream ride that will allow them to remain as lazy as possible.

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here some good links .... I'm about to start work and im doing this in my phone.

Regulary id post the copied pics, but limited in time and platform using.

... oops i thought the re were more pics on this page for some reason.

https://www.bronco6g.com/first-look-at-antimatter-blue-bronco-in-the-sun/

https://www.bronco6g.com/antimatter-blue-bronco-sasquatch-spotted-on-the-road/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/all-bronco-colors-painted-bodies-close-up-walkthrough.5775/

... sorry ??

Last edited:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nobody seemed to carry these over from the F150 forum. Here you go. Yes the last photos are AMB as this came direct from their AMB thread

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread 99EC1910-61F7-4755-91DC-F94B6EAB4427
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread 329748CD-B9B2-47FA-9CE1-83E118360D8D
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread F451CDCB-86D8-476E-807A-0E306166E203
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread DCFA32B4-EDB0-4E3F-AA65-A79279E9A2DD
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread FAF5ED55-5060-4769-AC06-D416B08C95EC
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread C4E0A78F-4F6D-4CE7-9D5C-1A23CC9DAD06
Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread 5FF05D36-9C59-4C09-976F-138729A08409

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Above is fairly consistent with our assumption that to see the blue two things must be satisfied 1 the car needs to be in good lighting and 2 it needs to be fairly clean/waxed

and honestly the more photos I see the less I think this is a flip flipper paint process like magma red and green gem with a black top coat. AMB just looks like a straightforward metallic paint job with flake. It’s just super dark.

Last edited:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For me, AMB is just like Godzilla...I keep killing it off....but it keeps coming back to life:

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue Thread 1604862088750
Sponsored