BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At the dealership this morning and they told me Ford has notified them that they expect 40% drop vs execute rate on reservations. Clearly that is an overall estimate not directly per dealership.

for what that is worth

BTW as of this morning this location has 257 reservations.
Which dealership???
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Koons Sterling
Scott, will all Ford dealers be getting these Broncos? I would love to be able to just see one in person so I can make an educated decision on whether I really want one or not. Right now the Bronco is just an illusion to many of us.

Sponsored

FastTurtle

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scott, will all Ford dealers be getting these Broncos? I would love to be able to just see one in person so I can make an educated decision on whether I really want one or not. Right now the Bronco is just an illusion to many of us.
Not sure but they did say "thousands" which would make sense. Would also help explain the March 1 build start but first customer deliveries not expected to be until June.

Down side for wanting to see one first is they wouldn't be at a dealership until probably April, which is well after the time a reservation would be confirmed with an order (January)

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree that after B&P we will have a lot drop off with the sticker shock. Then a lot of threads complaining about minor details and why that’s the real reason they aren’t getting the bronco (to make themselves sleep better at night) and then after all that I’m sure we can gather some data on who all has dropped and what the numbers really are

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe Sept 18th cutoff is based on the expected 60% reservation conversion to orders.
Sales manager did confirm the first few thousand produced in March will go to dealers as service loaners/demo drivers (they are getting 2) but that they will have no allocation for on lot sales. Well into 2nd year production is already reserved and the only way they will get one to sell will be if someone backs out of their order after vehicle gets to dealership.

of course with COVID who knows how production will go...
Was chatting up my sales guy last week and mentioned the Sport and he got all worked up..."Oh, that reminds me, we were just told we'd be getting a couple of Sports for service loaners!!!"

HoosierMomma might like a Sport so I told him to let me know as soon as they got them in.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a whole host of people who "threatened to leave" after the the last election & never did, so I wouldn't count on that. ;)
Typical, make a bunch of promises, don't keep any of them. ??

Sponsored

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tesla maintains a 23% refund rate on reservations across all models. Reserve fee there is $1000. Make of that what you will. The big variables would be a different or broader demographic and respective fervor of the product.
Sponsored