Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You know what else is missing, any place for a clothes hangar. I was looking in my Bronco yesterday and there was nothing. When I had a Wrangler I rigged something up in the far back behind the rear seat.
You're 100% right, but there are lots of hooks being sold now for aftermarket use.
Sponsored

Mikerkelly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This will depend on your height and if you have the factory rock rails....but I found that if you add these steps from IAG to your rock rails then the built in handles on the sides of the dash is actually in a good spot for me to get leverage to step up onto these steps. I still have paracords for good measure. I like to rest my left hand on it with the top/windows down.

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...SpwzgYoYRbsOGD5Z12T7U25Rl3cfM5bkaAm5-EALw_wcB

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't believe that people are paying money for the para cord ones. Didn't your Mum teach you how to do macrame?

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The lack of the over the head grab handle seems odd to me, whatever. However- all you can get a these awful paracord ones?! 🤮

Someone can really cash in on make some hard plastic OEM clean looking ones imo.
my girlfriend was immediately asking for overhead - got some aluminum ones from Amazon.

Sponsored

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have paracord handles in my 4 door, and love them. It makes me happy every time I see my wife get in the passenger side, she steps up on my GoRhino Dominator D6 side step, grabs the paracord handle, and gets in - the one on my side has NEVER been an issue for me.

Los24

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

KCW

Base
First Name
K.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda 6, Kawasaki Nomad
Your Bronco Model
Base

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

Neverowneda4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the Paracord camp. The ones I have are black with an accent that matches the accent colors in the grab handles and stitching so they look OEM. They're also rigid enough to move above the windows if you don't want them to sag. Plus the family seems to get use out of them climbing in and out of the bronco.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You know what else is missing, any place for a clothes hangar. I was looking in my Bronco yesterday and there was nothing. When I had a Wrangler I rigged something up in the far back behind the rear seat.
I solved this by raising the center back seat headrest one click and hooking the clothes hanger around the bar. My garment bag doesn’t necessarily hang freely, but kinda follows the seat down with a little bend at the bottom. Not for a closet full of clothes or a road trip, but works just fine to get my clothes to the gym so I can leave and go straight to work.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't believe that people are paying money for the para cord ones. Didn't your Mum teach you how to do macrame?
Not my mom, but I’m definitely gonna braid my own once I buy some strap material and a grommet kit that’s the right size.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I worry about these metal handles that project horizontally. That is a lot of potential moment force on the bolts to the airbag covers. These will definitely loosen/wiggle and potentially damage the plastic covers.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the paracords, my kids love use the heck out of them. I wouldn't want a solid 'oem' hendle in the place of the paracords, mainly because paracords are softer than plastic.....
Sponsored