Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, with just a couple options. Need that damn B&P, lol.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't scratch your pretty painted fenders with all that hardcore suburban shopping you'll be doing in your more off road capable luxury 4x4.
Why would I off road in this?

Ford Bronco Anyone else just want a basic bronco 659CBF05-E08D-42EB-8887-C30B753B642F

Idiosyncratic

Base
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve got three builds in my head and a lot depends on what exterior colors, roof colors and options are available with the base:

1)Cheap Old Man: Iconic Silver Base 2 door with 2.7 Auto and rear locker. Tint the windows and 32" KO2s.

2)Holding on to My Youth: Oxford White Base 2 door 2.7 Auto Sasquatch and black top. Tint the windows, aftermarket bumpers, LED fog lights, LED backup lights and rock slider steps.

3)The Kid in Me: Antimatter Blue/ Race Red/ Velocity Blue 2 door 2.7 Auto Sasquatch and white top. Tint the windows, paint the grill white, white steelies and Pizza Cutter tires. This one is more than likely out, after see pictures with white top, the clash between the white top, gray trim and painted body kind of turn me off

I’m so undecided. The “Cheap Old Man” will fill my needs. The other two are wants.
I currently do not have my own vehicle, I fly or rent cars for work. Drive the wife’s when we go some where. Actually I guess any one of the Bronco builds are a want not a need.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was going to go base / sasquatch, but I decided some of the safety features in the mid package were desirable. Wife is also requesting an automatic. I may need to agree to that even though she will rarely drive it. (Let's face it. A 7 speed manual is a no-go if you ever need someone else to drive your Bronco.) :) Leaning toward a 4D Big Bend, automatic, mid, sasquatch, hardtop.
You need to upgrade the spousal unit.
Get a really cheap manual Nagasaki Nut Bucket and teach her.

Current GF was pissed at the idea of replacing the gutless V6 manual Jeep with a 2.7L/10A.
I quote: " deep sigh and eyeroll, whatever! Its youurrr money! ".

Sponsored

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is just me but I think the Bronco looks really good in “Base” trim. The Sasquatch Broncos also look good, But I can’t stand the outer banks.
I think it's those color-matched fender flares. Bleh.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the past year I have moved out of a big 4 door F150 with all the bells and whistles to a RCSB 150 xl....and I love that stock look and feel....don't carry people...so perfect for me....Bronco base 2 dr with auto will be a good mate for my XL....take off top and leave it off.....it will be my nice day driver....I am a lucky man :cool:

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I personally love the value of the Base trim. If they offered it in Area 51, I would get the Base hands down. I'm still trying to decide if I just want a fully optioned and Squatched out Base in Velocity Blue, or spend a little more and get the Big Bend with Squatch/Mid Package/Signature Lighting in Area 51. I can't wait for Friday!

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love the base Bronco. I currently have my eyes on the BD BUT if B&P is more expensive than I was planning, I will switch to the Base without blinking an eye.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hjn

We weren't talking about you low self-esteem. But sure let's change topics
Change topics? LOL. No, sorry we’re on the same topic. Where you hilariously got all worked up over an obvious joke about a car that had nothing to do with you. Then couldn’t take another joke so you hilariously tried to insult a car that isn’t mine. The Bronco is my wife’s car you dimwitted twat, I’m just ordering it for her as a surprise which is why I’m here.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You need to upgrade the spousal unit.
Get a really cheap manual Nagasaki Nut Bucket and teach her.

Current GF was pissed at the idea of replacing the gutless V6 manual Jeep with a 2.7L/10A.
I quote: " deep sigh and eyeroll, whatever! Its youurrr money! ".
She knows how to drive a manual but doesn't care for it. She knows how to drive a truck but doesn't care for it. If she is willing to let me set up the Bronco for overlanding and join me on trips, I'll include whatever options she wants.

I'm also thinking about Plan B options on a trip. What happens if I break my ankle on a hike at the end of some remote road? Asking her to drive a manual, truck, offroading may just mean we'll sit there until someone stumbles upon us. :(

butler.bc

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved a two-door base, but after watching a video that showed the lack of room behind the seats and the difficulty of getting into the back seats, I think I've talked myself into a four-door. Once you do that, it makes sense to go up to Big Bend. The two things I would want to do to the base -- add bigger wheels and privacy glass -- come with the package. For the $4,800 price difference on the two-door, it made sense to do keep the base and do it separately. It's only a $2,600 difference on the four-door, and I can get the Cactus Gray paint.

Edit to add I want to get the V6/auto and tow package, and maybe the roof rack.

borgnineamc

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Base
My ideal build is a base manual with a limited slip rear diff (not a locker), but that seems to be an unlikely offering as a stand alone option.

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Change topics? LOL. No, sorry we’re on the same topic. Where you hilariously got all worked up over an obvious joke about a car that had nothing to do with you. Then couldn’t take another joke so you hilariously tried to insult a car that isn’t mine. The Bronco is my wife’s car you dimwitted twat, I’m just ordering it for her as a surprise which is why I’m here.
I'm not worked up at all. How did you get that impression?

You made a joke, then I made a joke, then you made a weird non sense post that had nothing to do this the subject so I made another joke and now you're calling me names and having and angry rant.

Seems to me you're worked up.

Maybe take a xanax and relax a bit.
Sponsored