First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright, so I’ll start by admitting that I am super fortunate (I think) to have gotten a build date before the MY22 cut off; however… I have been stuck in “In Production” for nearly two months now. I’ve called Ford support line, my dealer, and used the chat but no one seems to have any information. My blend date was 15Aug2022 and has had a secondary status of “produced” since 16Aug2022.

My delivery window has come and gone, and scheduling for MY23 is around the corner - which has me wondering… Who else is in the same boat?

I’d imagine Ford would like to wrap up the MY22 ASAP, but also wouldn’t be surprised if we start seeing MY23 deliveries before MY22s… 🤦🏻‍♂️
Sponsored

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hate to say this but this is very typical and it SUCKS!!!! Ford is rotten at communicating true status. I can remember how many ti.e my dates slipped multiple times before I called my dealer and asked if it was really on a train to Chicago. The dealer had no clue because Ford didn't communicate the update to them.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm stuck in "Delivered". Ford says it was delivered on the 22nd. Nobody knows where my Bronco actually is though.

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's possibly due to a chip hold. In 9/19 build week, most were stuck in that status due to a chip hold.

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm stuck in "Delivered". Ford says it was delivered on the 22nd. Nobody knows where my Bronco actually is though.
We have this happen several times a year. What probably happened was your Bronco was scheduled to be hauled by a certain truck and was on the load sheet for that truck. For some reason, the driver did not haul your rig on that load but didn’t now update the load sheet so when the other rigs got delivered to the dealership it basically said yours was delivered too. It will be setting in the holding yard wherever they stage them. It happen to us as recently as three weeks ago.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was stuck in production for over 6 months. Probably because of chips.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It will be setting in the holding yard wherever they stage them. It happen to us as recently as three weeks ago.
In this case, that would be the Phoenix Rail Yard, 12 miles from the dealership. Last actual tracking we had was Ramp 36, Phoenix Rail Yard. That was on the 17th.

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In this case, that would be the Phoenix Rail Yard, 12 miles from the dealership. Last actual tracking we had was Ramp 36, Phoenix Rail Yard. That was on the 17th.
If you have a good contact at the dealership have them call the ramp. IMO It’s going to be setting somewhere on the parking lot either with a dead battery or a flat. Drivers tell us they will pass them up and not load when something like that happens. They usually report it and it gets fixed but the ball can be dropped and it goes ignored until someone finds it.

Yardo //

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKX (for sale), 1976 CJ-7 (for sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the very same status as yours. Exactly. Aug 18th blend date. It's just finally progressed past to built status on wed of last week. I then got shipped notice a few days later. I had the same secondary status and believe me I pestered my dealership, chat and anyone who would listen to me at Ford.

Hopefully you're close behind. Sorry to hear that you and others are experiencing the same bs from Ford. It may help or not but after I disconnected with chat I would leave a very honest review. And when I was asked how much trust I had in Ford, I answered 0. Doubt that had anything to do with the progress of my build but at least it made me feel better! Lmfao.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been "built" for a month and awaiting shipping. Nobody seems to know why.

The hits just keep on coming from Ford

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I've watched the entire build week group get built and shipped. Most were LUX or High package trims with more chips than my mid-package, yet mine is the only one left on chip-hold. I'm so pissed at Ford right now that I wish the Bronco would spontaneously combust and cost Ford the $55K and be done with it. The delay has already cost me 1% on my interest rate, not to mention my normally sweet disposition 😉

doddsm

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yes, blend date of 9/8. modules went live on 9/9 or 9/10 but have been in production ever since with a secondary status of built. just found out last week im on a chip hold. but no one can tell me for how long or when they will allocate the necessary chips to get to it. Like you, I expect to see 23's completed before mine.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Don't read your build-week thread. At this point most of them either have them, or are complaining because its taking too long to get from the rail yard to the dealer. Meanwhile I'm sitting here with a mid-package built in the middle of the shift on a Tuesday that got skipped over for chips while LUX packages before and after me got built just fine, then the others with chip-holds, again built before and after mine on the same day, got their chips and shipped 7 days ago. I'd rather be waiting for a 23.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A bunch of us suspiciously moved from "In production" purgatory to "built" on the last two days of September, which are both the end of the month and quarter. I wonder if someone's bonus was on the line from a total production standpoint, and we are still on the same chip hold?

Ford is conquesting me away from several other (mainly) foreign brands with the Bronco. I have a long memory of the 14+ vehicles I've owned. The memory of the demo ride in a carbon grey OBX 2 door 14 months ago has begun to fade, like the Bronco shirt I also bought that day.

Jeep Recon EV has my attention. Maybe, just maybe, Jeep can conquest me from Ford. I've never owned a Jeep since I'm not in the market for an SFA vehicle where I live and the mild off-roading I use it for. Heck, even my stock 2012 Honda pilot faired fine against an F-250 6.7 on 35's on the beach sand in Corolla.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

well, my 22 days of "in production" ended today, tracker shows "built" (no email from Ford yet). Now to the next frustrating phase I guess. I see people who've been waiting on "shipped" status for 2 weeks.
Sponsored