Sponsored

Anyone on the 'wait list' get a letter like this from Ford??

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, we got one because we never confirmed our original reservation. Luckily, we placed an order with a new dealership and have a VIN already.
If I were in the shoes of others, this would absolutely contribute to my blowing a gasket.

Musclecarconvrt

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Bronco, 1969 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, I got it. No, I do not feel encouraged or more informed in any way. I'm still waiting and I still have no idea when my Bronco may be built, let alone delivered.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email also.

If I sense there is enough demand, I will post the copy I received.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dear K,
As our 2022 Ford Bronco® SUVs roll off the line and into the outdoors, we'd like to share some updates and say thanks. We know you want to be kept in the loop, so here's the latest.
Bronco Order Banks
We're continuing to prioritize the orders we already have, like yours,1 by pausing new retail orders of the 2022 model year after March 7, 2022. And you'll hear more on the 2023 model year later this year.
Questions?
Want more info? Check out our FAQs for more details - including an exclusive chance to order one of our new Special Editions2, and updates on 2022 high-demand commodities. And stay tuned because we'll be in touch. In the meantime, if you need help with your order, your dealer's ready.
As always, your support and patience on this journey means a lot. And we can't wait to see you on the trails in your new Bronco.
KW's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

10245xxx​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

1The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. 2Ordering for Special Edition Broncos opens in March. Production is limited. See your dealer for details.​
Yes I got that yesterday. Never got the one with Information on paint protection film and tow package.

To continue.... I have a 7/15/20 reservation and by now we all know that means nothing... but to get this letter today... just further pisses me off... maybe by 2023 we might get one!
Fully agree with you. Very unhappy. Just ordered a Defender 90. Land Rover is say 6-8 months. They have used ones on the lot but cost more than they would new. Dealer is doing no mark up. I'll be driving what ever comes in first. Sick of waiting.

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
(y), early a.m.

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hmm I didn't get one. I was late to the party with my day 3 reservation but this still makes me a little worried my dealer might not have properly submitted my order. I'd imagine everything's fine though. No reason to assume that Ford would get sending this email right after everything else

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Personally I got two. One of the morning that simply said my order has been updated talk to my dealer (which I'm still waiting to hear back from)

And then later in the day I got the one from Fords talking about "the pause".

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sceduling Meeting
Personally I got two. One of the morning that simply said my order has been updated talk to my dealer (which I'm still waiting to hear back from)

And then later in the day I got the one from Fords talking about "the pause".
F.Y.I. The "Scheduling Meeting" that was scheduled for 02/24/2022 was cancelled today

Sponsored

Fireman

Base
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GLS, 12 Rubicon, 01 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dear K,
As our 2022 Ford Bronco® SUVs roll off the line and into the outdoors, we'd like to share some updates and say thanks. We know you want to be kept in the loop, so here's the latest.
Bronco Order Banks
We're continuing to prioritize the orders we already have, like yours,1 by pausing new retail orders of the 2022 model year after March 7, 2022. And you'll hear more on the 2023 model year later this year.
Questions?
Want more info? Check out our FAQs for more details - including an exclusive chance to order one of our new Special Editions2, and updates on 2022 high-demand commodities. And stay tuned because we'll be in touch. In the meantime, if you need help with your order, your dealer's ready.
As always, your support and patience on this journey means a lot. And we can't wait to see you on the trails in your new Bronco.
KW's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

10245xxx​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

1The timing of your Bronco is based on a number of factors, including reservation timestamp, part availability and the number of Bronco vehicles each dealer receives. 2Ordering for Special Edition Broncos opens in March. Production is limited. See your dealer for details.​
Got mine

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear K,
Bronco Order Banks
Questions?
KW's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

10245xxx​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

Received the same thing yesterday afternoon. Seems like they are setting some of us up for having to wait until 2023.

Reactions: rws

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you click through to the FAQs, there's a lot more information on the website. Not the information I wanted, but still...there's much more than what's in the email.
Clicking through the FAQ, I found the following;

Can I update my order after the order bank is closed?
Yes, you can update your order up until your Bronco gets scheduled for production. Changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to update with new mid-year price levels.

Does this mean if you want to add the the new HOSS 3 package to your WildTrak you can say bye bye to 2021 Price Protection? I assume so. That is a bullshit move on Ford's part!

• Sad
Reactions: sjp

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dear K,
Bronco Order Banks
Questions?
KW's Bronco SUV
RESERVATION ID

10245xxx​
Your Bronco Team
Disclaimers:

I too received this email... I read it thinking it was going to have something of substance. I got "suckered" into thinking it was "the" email. What a waste of time. I wonder what they actually thought this email was going to accomplish.

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received the same thing yesterday afternoon. Seems like they are setting some of us up for having to wait until 2023.
I've decided, if I get pushed to '23, there is no Bronco in my future.
Sponsored