Sponsored

Anyone planning on 2” factory lift kit from Ford Performance Parts for their Bronco?

MEMessina72

Base
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jk Rubicon 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok ... my 2.5 cents. If you can fit 35" with the Sasquatch "kit" I would not hesitate to simply add 37" and remove those fender flares. A 2" puck/spacer lift will not give you more articulation. Adding 37" is simply for aesthetics ..... 1" more inch of ground clearance wont make a difference.

If a JK can fit and clear 37" with a small lift and replacement fender flares...

I had a 2007 Toyota FJ with a 3.0" lift, aftermarket fender flares, body mount "chop", and a 1/2" to 3/4" body lift and cleared 35" (315/75R16) with minor rubbing at full compression.

A General Grabber X3 37x12.5r17 is 77 lbs (if Tire Rack.com is correct) and a bfg in 2 mud 37x12.5r17 is 72 lbs (again tire rack).... compared to a 35x12.5r17 BFG AT2 at 66 lbs. 6 lbs is nothing especially if you're using aluminum wheels. If you mash the skinny pedal... things will eventually break. It appears the Broncos axles are similar to the JL axles and I believe the R/P will hold up if the driver is smart. U joints are probably the 1350 (?) Type which are tough.

Only time will tell.

Max
Sponsored

Southern frog

First Edition
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want to see and get a feel for it in person but I would like to put a lift on

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will get the 2" lift if it can be had for under 1k. I just plan on running 35"

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like one but i'm trying to get into this Truck for under $46,000, so some things i may need to do later. im thinking that The O.B. with the lux package, 2.7 engine with the dual top maybe right at my limit.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like one but i'm trying to get into this Truck for under $46,000, so some things i may need to do later. im thinking that The O.B. with the lux package, 2.7 engine with the dual top maybe right at my limit.
That will def be over 46

Sponsored

Indominus49er

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo, Honda
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think the 2dr rolling on 37's is the stuff dreams are made of. Of course I would love to see 40s :). Bigger is better. Won't be my daily so f gas mileage.

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We now know one of the Cyber Orange Broncos showcased had a 2” lift on 37s, which looks great. Is anyone considering a factory lift? I really like the look of 2 door over the 4 door but with 35s instead of 37s. What would be the positives and negatives of a lift?
I'm definitely considering the 2" lift. I'm not an expert, but I am hoping one of the advantages will be that, unlike the Sasquatch package, the 2" lift will not include the bump-stop suspension limiters thus allowing for full articulation even with larger tires since the lift will prevent the tires from rubbing.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had 130miles on my tundra when i put 3in lift on in driveway neighbors were freakin out lol.
I plan on doing the same with the bronco be aware that ifs is alot different than solid axle it can be as easy as pucks on top of struts or complete control arm changes might be spendy to have dealer do it.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hmmm - while I would like a little more height - on the Wrangler that happened when the shocks wore out. It seems an opportune time downstream on the Bronco too. (Those Bilsteins have a tiny reserve compared to the Foxes on a Gladiator Mojave for example.)

Then again if it comes 12.5” vs 10.5” off the ground I’ll probably get less questions later.

The trick though is going up and increasing articulation (unlike the Squatch trade off).

I wish it was possible to see Badlands no Squatch and Squatch any model in person next to my JK before ordering.

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being torn over the BL vs WT models, I am hoping the Ford “offered” 2” lift will held me make the decision based on pricing. I’d love to have a dealer installed lift that fit 37’s. Otherwise I’m happy with 35s, for now...

I think

maybe

probably not

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

would love to see 40s :). Bigger is better. Won't be my daily so f gas mileage.
That will be a lot of strain on a 44, let alone the front axle. May be ok mall crawling , but neither one is up to the task on a trail rig to run 40's.

Last edited:

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did I miss something? Is this something that is a confirmed factory option? or are we just "reading the tea leaves"?
It is noted to be an available factory option.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did I miss something? Is this something that is a confirmed factory option? or are we just "reading the tea leaves"?
I've been searching for some official note on this myself & have come up with nothing.
Sponsored