Sponsored

AR | BAM & TAP Billet Rail Accessories (BRAs): B.A.L.L.S./F.A.R.T/etc.

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can somebody provide some example accessories that would use the balls?

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well then….send it twice, one B.A.L.L.S. and one MAGNUM B.A.L.L.S. for me…… Gotta have B.A.L.L.S. Options.
I with ya! I roll with different size B.A.L.L.S so SEND IT. I'll let the Magnum hang a little lower...

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I with ya! I roll with different size B.A.L.L.S so SEND IT. I'll let the Magnum hang a little lower...
[/QUOTE] amen brother!!! Get those B.A.L.L.S. dropped!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not much into the blue B.A.L.L.S., but if you do red, send it!

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The things that attach to the balls that attach to the phone tablet etc is what I’m after.
Ram Mount makes arms and mounts for 1" balls
67 Designs makes arms and mounts for 20mm balls
Tackform makes arms and mounts for both

There are others, but I'm partial to those three because they're made in the USA.

edit: Tackform is made overseas :(

Last edited:

Sponsored

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

*Disclaimer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any and all perceived innuendos having to do with male genitalia, acts of a sexual nature, or reproductive organs are solely grammatical coincidence. These statements are by no means to be misconstrued, as such. This is a very very serious thread about our line of top shelf Billet Rail Accessories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first ARCHETYPE RACING accessory for the BAM and TAP rails and mounts is the:

AR | B.A.L.L.S - Billet Aluminum Longitudinally Locking Sphere

What is it:
As the name suggests, this is a 6061 billet aluminum rail mounted ball. We started from scratch with our B.A.L.L.S. The modular design of our B.A.L.L.S. allows mounting directly to any 1/4-20 female threaded hole and to both our smooth rail and Picatinny rail designs.

Why are AR | B.A.L.L.S. better: Well, I mic'd three of the round ball mounts I had laying around from a certain three letter named company and they ranged from .96-.98". With this design, we went ahead and made our B.A.L.L.S. a true 1.00" in diameter. So, for starters, the B.A.L.L.S. are bigger.

Our B.A.L.L.S. aren't a dense plastic with an embedded threaded stud. We use 316 Stainless Steel hardware that's bolted through our 6061 machined billet ball mount. B.A.L.L.S. are machined to perfection, with exacting tolerances, through multiple lathe operations, to create absolutely the smoothest B.A.L.L.S. and provide substantial mating surface for your rubber socketed arm attachments. With the use of 316 stainless harware for mounting, the B.A.L.L.S. can definitely take a pounding.

Our mounting system employs two strategies to rigidly mount to ours or any other rail system. These mounting methods make the AR | B.A.L.L.S. very versatile. You have the base system that is the 1/4-20 bolt through the ball and into a threaded hole. What makes it even better is the base has a male Picatinny stud to keep your B.A.L.L.S. securely cradled as you tighten the screw. This is a very satisfying mechanical engagement.

Then there is the 'B.A.L.L.S. Washer' method. The shape of the ball washer cups the B.A.L.L.S. and converts what was the male Picatinny stud to a smooth base with an embedded Delrin composite washer (500° heat rating) to prevent marring or any 'stick' of your B.A.L.L.S to your BAM rail (TX, NM, NV, AZ, I'm looking at you). The female threaded billet receiver will fit in the slotted areas of your AR | BAM, from underneath, and create a fully modular 1/4-20 threaded location anywhere along the slotted rail section.

The B.A.L.L.S., assorted hardware, and adaptive pieces all come with the kit. Spare parts are stored in our AR | B.A.L.L.S - S.A.C.K. (Supporting Accessory Containment Kit). This is a laser engraved AR branded suede leather pouch for storing your unused B.A.L.L.S. accessories, until it's time to switch positions. Being a very soft S.A.C.K., this will keep rattles down when stored in your center console or glove compartment. Truly high class, in the world of B.A.L.L.S. stowage.

You can expect for our B.A.L.L.S. to be placed on upcoming accessories for the AR | MOSH. like the AR | THE D Grab Handle.

• Pricing for B.A.L.L.S. kits is TBD. That should all be together by the end of the week (1/21/22)
  • There will also be a 20mm B.A.L.L.S. kit dropping very soon!
  • More renderings to be released this week so you can see our B.A.L.L.S. in action from many different angles.
  • Availability is out there a ways. BAMs, STIRRUPS, & S.I.T.H. are the priority. I'd expect the B.A.L.L.S. to ship out in March. Various colors are happening, right out of the gate!

BALLS 1.jpg

BALLS 2.jpg

BALLS 3.jpg

7Yua1vIg.jpeg

MxnEkEgg.jpeg

TdUfp7xA.jpeg

wWAE19YA.jpeg

7Qq-lagA.jpeg

9gFllwig.jpeg

izrR6nRA.jpeg

Mb1WkVWw.jpeg

MCEdac4A.jpeg

NOq47oEg.jpeg

VGkqpg-g.jpeg

ZcWmOJ_w.jpeg
SEND IT!

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base
*Disclaimer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any and all perceived innuendos having to do with male genitalia, acts of a sexual nature, or reproductive organs are solely grammatical coincidence. These statements are by no means to be misconstrued, as such. This is a very very serious thread about our line of top shelf Billet Rail Accessories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first ARCHETYPE RACING accessory for the BAM and TAP rails and mounts is the:

AR | B.A.L.L.S - Billet Aluminum Longitudinally Locking Sphere

What is it:
As the name suggests, this is a 6061 billet aluminum rail mounted ball. We started from scratch with our B.A.L.L.S. The modular design of our B.A.L.L.S. allows mounting directly to any 1/4-20 female threaded hole and to both our smooth rail and Picatinny rail designs.

Why are AR | B.A.L.L.S. better: Well, I mic'd three of the round ball mounts I had laying around from a certain three letter named company and they ranged from .96-.98". With this design, we went ahead and made our B.A.L.L.S. a true 1.00" in diameter. So, for starters, the B.A.L.L.S. are bigger.

Our B.A.L.L.S. aren't a dense plastic with an embedded threaded stud. We use 316 Stainless Steel hardware that's bolted through our 6061 machined billet ball mount. B.A.L.L.S. are machined to perfection, with exacting tolerances, through multiple lathe operations, to create absolutely the smoothest B.A.L.L.S. and provide substantial mating surface for your rubber socketed arm attachments. With the use of 316 stainless harware for mounting, the B.A.L.L.S. can definitely take a pounding.

Our mounting system employs two strategies to rigidly mount to ours or any other rail system. These mounting methods make the AR | B.A.L.L.S. very versatile. You have the base system that is the 1/4-20 bolt through the ball and into a threaded hole. What makes it even better is the base has a male Picatinny stud to keep your B.A.L.L.S. securely cradled as you tighten the screw. This is a very satisfying mechanical engagement.

Then there is the 'B.A.L.L.S. Washer' method. The shape of the ball washer cups the B.A.L.L.S. and converts what was the male Picatinny stud to a smooth base with an embedded Delrin composite washer (500° heat rating) to prevent marring or any 'stick' of your B.A.L.L.S to your BAM rail (TX, NM, NV, AZ, I'm looking at you). The female threaded billet receiver will fit in the slotted areas of your AR | BAM, from underneath, and create a fully modular 1/4-20 threaded location anywhere along the slotted rail section.

The B.A.L.L.S., assorted hardware, and adaptive pieces all come with the kit. Spare parts are stored in our AR | B.A.L.L.S - S.A.C.K. (Supporting Accessory Containment Kit). This is a laser engraved AR branded suede leather pouch for storing your unused B.A.L.L.S. accessories, until it's time to switch positions. Being a very soft S.A.C.K., this will keep rattles down when stored in your center console or glove compartment. Truly high class, in the world of B.A.L.L.S. stowage.

You can expect for our B.A.L.L.S. to be placed on upcoming accessories for the AR | MOSH. like the AR | THE D Grab Handle.

• Pricing for B.A.L.L.S. kits is TBD. That should all be together by the end of the week (1/21/22)
  • There will also be a 20mm B.A.L.L.S. kit dropping very soon!
  • More renderings to be released this week so you can see our B.A.L.L.S. in action from many different angles.
  • Availability is out there a ways. BAMs, STIRRUPS, & S.I.T.H. are the priority. I'd expect the B.A.L.L.S. to ship out in March. Various colors are happening, right out of the gate!

BALLS 1.jpg

BALLS 2.jpg

BALLS 3.jpg

7Yua1vIg.jpeg

MxnEkEgg.jpeg

TdUfp7xA.jpeg

wWAE19YA.jpeg

7Qq-lagA.jpeg

9gFllwig.jpeg

izrR6nRA.jpeg

Mb1WkVWw.jpeg

MCEdac4A.jpeg

NOq47oEg.jpeg

VGkqpg-g.jpeg

ZcWmOJ_w.jpeg
Send it :)

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Send it, please!!!

Gumbeaux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Send it! I will order a couple of these when they are ready.
Sponsored