Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No you'll be in the 2nd batch, which is due either the 1st or 2nd week of the new year I'm guessing. Our laser cutter was closed this week so they've got some stuff at paint already that has to be picked up. We just can't pick it up without them.

The batch that arrived today came to us unpainted from another laser cutter we use (they tend to be quicker BUT we then have to go to paint so sometimes it doesn't save us time, in this case, it was SUPPOSED to save us 2 weeks but they shipped to us via the wrong method).
No worries — more than happy to wait it out seeing the quality and clean mounting points here. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No worries — more than happy to wait it out seeing the quality and clean mounting points here. Thanks!
You're only going to be waiting 1-2 weeks so it's not long at all.

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use them all the time. They are great! Keeps boxes and what not from sliding around. They don't work that well when you place them 1 by 1, they work best when you put them in an L shape.
AAH... I see.. carpet. I have the rubber cargo area in mine. thx

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crossing my fingers my Bronco arrives at about the same time as the bracket!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Brackets were dropped off. They are going to prep everything Monday/Tuesday and hopefully by the weekend we'll have them back and start shipping them out. In the mean time we're going to be preparing the "kits" at the warehouse (boxing up compressors/etc...)

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Brackets were dropped off. They are going to prep everything Monday/Tuesday and hopefully by the weekend we'll have them back and start shipping them out. In the mean time we're going to be preparing the "kits" at the warehouse (boxing up compressors/etc...)
Awesome, can't wait to get it.

FifthCard

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Should pick up my bronco on Monday. I can't wait I just ordered a kit. I was only allowed to do one big purchase right now and it was hard to choose Fog pocket kit or Air Compressor w/mount. Finally picked the Air compressor since I don't know what my winch mounting is going to look like and might have to replace the bumber.

Super excited.

Bonehunter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
330ix BMW. 2500HD Chevy. Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order is placed. Bracket and twin. Now i just need a Bronco to put it in. Hopefully they will both be here about the same time. Couple of weeks from seeing the Bronco. Thanks for the nice work!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The first batch of brackets are being picked up this weekend from the powder coater. The 2nd batch of brackets should be to us towards the end of next week.

So that's good news finally!

We're basically right on target, well, kind of. We thought we'd have them by 12/31 but our laser cutter was closed for a solid week, thus the delay.

We've put another batch into production as well.

So anybody who's placed an order will start seeing shipment notifications starting next week.

PLEASE bare with us. It's going to take us a bit to ship all these out. We have a LOT of orders to ship. Rest assured IF you have an order in for the mount/compressor it'll ship out within the next 1-2 weeks. It's a FIRST ORDER IN = FIRST ORDER SHIPPED basis. So the early adopters not only saved a bundle BUT get their orders shipped first.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a FIRST ORDER IN = FIRST ORDER SHIPPED basis. So the early adopters not only saved a bundle BUT get their orders shipped first.
So you’re not going with the allocation method like Ford did?

Ordered a bracket and twin last week, sounds like mine should be coming around the same time my Bronco comes in. Perfect!

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suppose if you want to compare it to the Bronco method and were willing to change from an ARB compressor and bracket to a bicycle pump and bungee cord he could move you up in the order queue 🤣

FloatingMoat

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW F800GSA & Onewheel Pint
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first batch of brackets are being picked up this weekend from the powder coater. The 2nd batch of brackets should be to us towards the end of next week.

So that's good news finally!

We're basically right on target, well, kind of. We thought we'd have them by 12/31 but our laser cutter was closed for a solid week, thus the delay.

We've put another batch into production as well.

So anybody who's placed an order will start seeing shipment notifications starting next week.

PLEASE bare with us. It's going to take us a bit to ship all these out. We have a LOT of orders to ship. Rest assured IF you have an order in for the mount/compressor it'll ship out within the next 1-2 weeks. It's a FIRST ORDER IN = FIRST ORDER SHIPPED basis. So the early adopters not only saved a bundle BUT get their orders shipped first.
Looking forward to getting this installed!!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@4x4TruckLEDs.com what is the clearance between the hood and the compressor?
Depends on the truck, as some trucks have dampening material. Also if you install the quick disconnect option you'll lose a bit of clearance then if you installed an L fitting or something else.

Either way, with the quick connect you have about 1"-2" of clearance before it touches the top on a vehicle with the dampening (like on our Outer Banks), which is sufficient. We also reocommend installing it at an angle to give you the most clearance.

NO issues at all from the vehicles we've tested on (a 2.3L and a 2.7L)