Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

H
AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

黑色图片-jpg-jpg.jpg

青铜图片-jpg-jpg.jpg

青铜-图片-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

原始图片-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

由于整个装置是模块化的,如果您愿意,您可以订购一个光滑的导轨和一个皮卡汀尼导轨。最后,单独生产两条导轨更容易。一如既往,我们感谢您的支持!

黑色平滑-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

青铜平滑-jpg-jpg.jpg

青铜平滑2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

原始平滑-jpg-jpg.jpg

C85C9F70-22AE-4D21-95BF-DA049B4707B8.jpeg

A936583E-9E95-42BF-A002-2FC235DCDC85.jpeg

B95A3FA0-03D1-46BF-A174-829B2F44F254.jpeg

801C1C1E-48E3-422E-A7E3-A0A24A5BF73C.jpeg

799E1A27-B870-4476-8F23-497226454DC9.jpeg

[/引用]Hi, I love the idea very much. But have a question. How to add the extensions on the top of the rail?

Yuki

Black Diamond
First Name
Yuki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

where can I buy these small accessories?

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

C85C9F70-22AE-4D21-95BF-DA049B4707B8.jpeg

A936583E-9E95-42BF-A002-2FC235DCDC85.jpeg

B95A3FA0-03D1-46BF-A174-829B2F44F254.jpeg

801C1C1E-48E3-422E-A7E3-A0A24A5BF73C.jpeg

799E1A27-B870-4476-8F23-497226454DC9.jpeg
SEND IT

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You must love the orange longhorn skull on the Badlands logo :LOL:
Nope, Nope, Nope! @EIGHTLUG @MattyAg, @TXAG will agree!

That model wasn't even the remotest of considerations for me. I'm not gonna drive around looking at that awful color. The t-sips and p'okies can have it all they want.

If I couldn't pull off the labels, I'd be 'sawing those horns off'! (y) BTHO WF!

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
where can I buy these small accessories?
Start out with a posts that just says “SEND IT” and things will just happen. 👍🏽

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is a stupid question. But as a canuck with 0 experience in picatinny... How the hell do I mount stuff to this? I see yall posting balls and such but I can't wrap my head around how they'd attach.

Stoked I got one of these but truly have no idea what to do with it lol

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a stupid question. But as a canuck with 0 experience in picatinny... How the hell do I mount stuff to this? I see yall posting balls and such but I can't wrap my head around how they'd attach.

The same here. Ordered the smooth, but I have no idea what to buy and how to mount :D

AaronW

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@EIGHTLUG - the list shows me in the top 50. I know that list may not mean anything but based on your comment that those who paid upfront are the early bird I was curious when I might see this infamous tracking email. 😁

Sponsored

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Send it.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@EIGHTLUG - the list shows me in the top 50. I know that list may not mean anything but based on your comment that those who paid upfront are the early bird I was curious when I might see this infamous tracking email. 😁
If you haven't received tracking then you will mostly likely be in the next round.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The same here. Ordered the smooth, but I have no idea what to buy and how to mount :D
Just be patient unless you want to experiment like a few of us are. I have parts waiting, but no one has a rail yet, so we don't know really what is going to work best and what fittings and adapters are going to do what we expect.
My rail is due to arrive this week, I have a phone mount waiting and will install as soon as I can. I, as well as others here, will post plenty of sexy pictures of our setups, and others can copy what they like and know works.
I am doing phone first, and will look to copy someones setup for a 2-way radio setup after that. I have a few idea in my head, but its low priority for me right now, so I have haven't purchased anything for that yet.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just be patient unless you want to experiment like a few of us are. I have parts waiting, but no one has a rail yet, so we don't know really what is going to work best and what fittings and adapters are going to do what we expect.
My rail is due to arrive this week, I have a phone mount waiting and will install as soon as I can. I, as well as others here, will post plenty of sexy pictures of our setups, and others can copy what they like and know works.
I am doing phone first, and will look to copy someones setup for a 2-way radio setup after that. I have a few idea in my head, but its low priority for me right now, so I have haven't purchased anything for that yet.
I am not in rush, I even don't have my Bronco yet (even I reserved it on 07/17/20). The rail looks great, so just having it will keep me closer to a Bronco :D

Last edited:

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm also fairly new when it comes to this type of rail as well, but feel like I've got a grasp on what has to happen (and will be able to confirm on Friday, expected delivery date 👏).

Regardless of what device you want to mount, there has to be an "adapter" which locks the device holder to the rail (I went with this one, will be delivered today and can let you know how the quality is: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XB39SY4?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details). This claps/locks/tightens around the outside of the AR rail wherever you choose to place it. Once that is in place, you've got lots of choices as the 1/4 inch screw popping out of the top is a fairly universal size for mounts.

I went with this setup (links below) which includes the "ball" that has been referenced. The ball allows you to connect to any standard 1/4" thread, so it should screw onto the already mounted adapter with no problems. Then the arm connects to the ball which offers directional flexibility, and then finally the phone holder attaches to the other end of the arm. There are tons of device holders as well, but I thought I'd give the phone one a try first before going all-out.

Note that 67d isn't the cheapest route to go and the setup can be purchased elsewhere/Amazon for cheaper. That being said, I received all the items below and can confirm the quality is excellent and, based on @EIGHTLUG pictures and details, will complement the primo quality rail nicely. Excited to try it all out!

The arm itself isn't necessary and there are device holders that would connect directly to the ball itself, it's just a matter of personal preference. There are also picatinny mounts that come with/are built with a device holder as part of it (example - https://www.amazon.com/Action-Mount...ds=picatinny+rail+phone&qid=1639521445&sr=8-5). Lots of options out there.

Happy to upload photos of the 67d products if anyone is curious.

Ball/Tripod Mount - https://www.67d.com/products/tripod-mount?_pos=1&_sid=e17f52209&_ss=r

Flexible Arm - https://www.67d.com/collections/arms/products/carbon-fiber-arms-matte

Phone Holder - https://www.67d.com/products/univer...and-other-devices?_pos=1&_sid=34121b8b1&_ss=r
Sponsored

Last edited: