First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey @EIGHTLUG I’m very late to the party, only having my Bronco for a few months now, but SEND IT!

This may be a dumb question that’s been answered, but will the 67 Designs arms and ball work with your Pic rail or do I need to order your BALLS to mount device arms?

Really glad your rail doesn’t require a drill and I think it looks badass and well made, so thank you!

Will place my order first of June.
I believe other brands of mount balls should work. Others can chime in on what they run. I'll PM the code to you.
Sponsored

CarbonGreyMetallica

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Carbon Grey Met.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested in adding some BYODR products to our Bronco. SEND IT

Ramblinm4n

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Series III
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super excited for this to join my front license bracket that has held up like a champ on the trails—SEND IT!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had this vision in my mind of a Boba Fett stylized BAM. I’ve had other work done by BLOWNDEADLINE in the past and he flat out crushes it every time. Back when we were in the planning stages of the LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM, he was the one that I tapped on the shoulder to paint the feet and centers. He cranked out a couple samples, but there wasn’t a standard cerakote color that worked with out project. I know how picky you BADLANDS fans are of that orange/yellow. The sample parts stayed there with him after the project wrapped.

Fast forward to today and he remembered a conversation we had in the past and cranked out one of these beauties. If you’re a STAR WARS or even better, a Boba Fett fan, you can tell by the details that this thing is LEGIT!

Right now, I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it. Use it, keep it to display, make someone’s day.🤷🏽‍♂️

Leave your thoughts.

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 833B0D97-E8F8-4B17-92ED-0C597FEA1CBC
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 5B5FA441-4886-4598-B6D6-FAF9B9E70E8E

D2A113B3-4FF9-405C-A5DB-C3FBAB1E0CEE.jpeg

71780193-8847-496C-BEBF-AEB93730424B.jpeg

Last edited:

BuckNuts45

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had this vision in my mind of a Boba Fett stylized BAM. I’ve had other work done by BLOWNDEADLINE in the past and he flat out crushes it every time. Back when we were in the planning stages of the LIMITED EDITION BADLANDS BAM, he was the one that I tapped on the shoulder to paint the feet and centers. He cranked out a couple samples, but there wasn’t a standard cerakote color that worked with out project. I know how picky you BADLANDS fans are of that orange/yellow. The sample parts stayed there with him after the project wrapped.

Fast forward to today and he remembered a conversation we had in the past and cranked out one of these beauties. If you’re a STAR WARS or even better, a Boba Fett fan, you can tell by the details that this thing is LEGIT!

Right now, I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it. Use it, keep it to display, make someone’s day.🤷🏽‍♂️

Leave your thoughts.

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 71780193-8847-496C-BEBF-AEB93730424B
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 71780193-8847-496C-BEBF-AEB93730424B
That is awesome!

Sponsored

DVAnt

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Leave your thoughts.

This is an amazing piece. I am not sure I would be able to part with it, but if you are going to either a giveway or auction it for charity would be fitting.

scojosmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 / bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a smooth rail. What are people using for a simple phone mount? ( would like to put my phone in the middle for the bronco trail app recording )

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Leave your thoughts.

833B0D97-E8F8-4B17-92ED-0C597FEA1CBC.jpeg
5B5FA441-4886-4598-B6D6-FAF9B9E70E8E.jpeg

D2A113B3-4FF9-405C-A5DB-C3FBAB1E0CEE.jpeg

71780193-8847-496C-BEBF-AEB93730424B.jpeg
absolutely LOVE this! I am a big star wars fan and this looks incredible
my plate on my truck makes sense to those who know the movies well;)

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 20230528_120803

Last edited:

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Leave your thoughts.

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 20230528_120803

This reminds me of some good old 1911 wear/patina photo's. this is the way

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a smooth rail. What are people using for a simple phone mount? ( would like to put my phone in the middle for the bronco trail app recording )
I'm using a 20mm AR | B.A.L.L.S. -> Tackform 4.75" Aluminum Arm -> Tackform Aluminum 20mm to Furrion/Garmin Big Ball -> Quad Lock Adhesive Dash/Console Mount w/ Wireless Charging Head. I ditched the adhesive base and only used the charging head. In addition, I have a couple rubber washers under the 20mm B.A.L.L.S. so I don't damage the finish on the BAM-BYODR.

The Quad Lock system holds the phone very securely. I did not opt for their MAG Head as I wanted the twist lock. I currently have the assembly disconnected while I perform a speaker upgrade, so I apologize for not providing a picture.

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm using a 20mm AR | B.A.L.L.S. -> Tackform 4.75" Aluminum Arm -> Tackform Aluminum 20mm to Furrion/Garmin Big Ball -> Quad Lock Adhesive Dash/Console Mount w/ Wireless Charging Head. I ditched the adhesive base and only used the charging head. In addition, I have a couple rubber washers under the 20mm B.A.L.L.S. so I don't damage the finish on the BAM-BYODR.

The Quad Lock system holds the phone very securely. I did not opt for their MAG Head as I wanted the twist lock. I currently have the assembly disconnected while I perform a speaker upgrade, so I apologize for not providing a picture.
You got it back together? I have quad lock for everything, trying to figure out where to setup the charging head.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got it back together? I have quad lock for everything, trying to figure out where to setup the charging head.
I had it all set up, but the stupid Bronco Trail app refuses to save anything to my phone, even with with full permissions to my photos, so I went back to my GoPro. Here is my current setup.

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) IMG_0803