Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are right, there are fittings like the one pictures that will not fit on the smooth rail. There are still plenty of options for attaching to the smooth rail, just might have to look for an alternative to one with multiple screws like that one has.
So going with picatinny will offer the most flexible for adapters and mounting locations.
Thanks. That is what I thought, but just wanted to make sure I wasnā€™t missing anything. There are a lot of single screw options but more options - more better - LOL. Iā€™m all in for the Graphite/Matte Black Picatinny Rail.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Could you clarify the difference and limitationā€™s question. Wouldnā€™t the Picatinny provide more options? I can see anything from the smooth fitting the Picatinny, but wouldnā€™t some Picatinny attachments with multiple securing screws NOT fit the smooth rail due to the limited number and wide spacing of the lateral slots in the smooth rail? Please advise.

BTW - Send it!

C77B2A07-49C0-4AE4-AFB2-8E8621D8AB5F.jpeg
The Smooth option comes with 4 picatinny points on each side. Just depends on what style attachments you are using and whether you need more flexibility with your picatinny mounted gear.

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations on being the first business I have patronized for a vehicle that I do not have nor know when I will recieve.:LOL: PAID!!!!
Same Boat I'm in! I pre ordered and won't even get to convert my day 2 Reservation code 99 until MY22 order Banks open up. Hopefully Wednesday 10/13/21.
Zero regret or trepidation in getting this unit PRIOR to ordering my BRONCO. This rail is Fantastic!!!!

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes!! Probably the first round to be picked up by UPS

** NOTE to everyone who has "Sent it" 250 rails are being produced in this first run.
The next round will be ready to ship in early Dec. If you are on the list and haven't received an invoice please reach out. If you've received an invoice, make sure it's closed out. If you look at the count on Post 2, we're getting close to that 250 mark.

Thank you again for all of the support!
Does it matter that like 60 people were added to the list between when I paid and when I was added? šŸ˜¬

wy_overland

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

black-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-pic-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

black-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

black-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg

bronze-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-2-jpg-jpg.jpg

raw-smooth-jpg-jpg.jpg
Send It!

Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does it matter that like 60 people were added to the list between when I paid and when I was added? šŸ˜¬
Just goes to show how popular this little device really is.. ;)

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so over on BN BrianBell66 (whom I assume either works for 4WP or has maybe a preproduction model) posted a picture of their rail... Have to say, I still like the AR Rail better... seems more... solid/secure than this one....
Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 1633879846564

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so over on BN BrianBell66 (whom I assume either works for 4WP or has maybe a preproduction model) posted a picture of their rail... Have to say, I still like the AR Rail better... seems more... solid/secure than this one....
1633879846564.png
He posted about it on here too. Somewhere.

I like that it has a t-slot and multiple mounting options. But I agree it looks pretty flimsy. The AR looks much better.

Last edited:

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) 1633879846564
I agree. Iā€™m an off-road, gun gear and fly-fishing guy. End-User development engagement: point to AR. Picatinny Rail: point to AR. Trail Sight Crossbar with fishing rod holders: TBD. My other big wants: hidden/integrated winch mount, and a gobi style stealth exoskeleton rack for Bronco soft tops.

Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree. Iā€™m an off-road, gun gear and fly-fishing guy. End-User development engagement: point to AR. Picatinny Rail: point to AR. Trail Sight Crossbar with fishing rod holders: TBD. My other big wants: hidden/integrated winch mount, and a gobi style stealth exoskeleton rack for Bronco soft tops.
Gobi did announce that they were in design stages for their rack... I'm looking forward to that as well.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

AR | BAM BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail)

Here are your saucy renders of the three standard colors on the two rail designs. We have Picatinny available in Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Pricing... Everyone wants to know what this sweet piece of kit will cost.

$275.00 shipped. BRONCO6G members will get 20% off ($220)! If you want in on the pre-purchase, before it's on the website or available anywhere else, here's what I'll need you to do. The parts won't be available outside of BRONCO6G until after November 5th or after SEMA wraps up.

Step 1: Reply to this thread with 'SEND IT' and I'll add you to the list on Post #2. Your place on the list isn't necessarily the order you will be receiving your AR | BAM BYODR, because they will be produced in bulk and orders fulfilled as they roll out of anodizing.

Step 2: PM me with your (actual) name, shipping address, and email. Also include the color and rail type you desire. I'll email you with a custom invoice with the BRONCO6G Member Discount applied. This will be applicable to 2 uses. I can go to 3, 4, or even 5 if you have that many BRONCOS. I know some of you will have more than one Bronco. This is also a way to grow the community and drive traffic to the website. This offer will also be available to all existing and new BRONCO6G members, beyond November 5th.

-Smooth Rail Option-

There's also the smooth rail option. Same colors are available.
Graphite Black, Tech Bronze, and Tumbled Matte Clear.

Being that the entire unit is modular, you'll be able to order one rail smooth and one rail Picatinny, if you so desire. In the end, it was just easier to produce the two rails separately. As always, we appreciate the support!

SEND IT!

GeoWar64

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gobi did announce that they were in design stages for their rack... I'm looking forward to that as well.
4WP also had one on their custom/concept vehicle, but I havenā€™t seen any details from 4WP or Gobi. 4WP talks about theirs briefly just after the 3:00 minute mark at .

Ford Bronco ARCHETYPE RACING | BAM-BYODR (Billet Aluminum Modular Bring Your Own Device Rail) DDEC0EC5-C16B-4388-9A47-449B0131C7B2
Sponsored

Last edited: