Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just seems like you guys are looking for something to bitch about that isn’t really a problem for 99.9% of the population.

Dude, you must be a blast at a party.

Nobody was bitching about anything, at all.

Someone asked a question. Since you've nothing to add whatsoever in a way of an answer, move on. You obviously don't drive in the snow, but it's probably best as you wouldn't want to break a hip getting to the truck in the first place. You're the only one in this thread who's taken a negative tone, although you can now add me to the negativity with this post I suppose.
Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know in Canada at least Eastern snow, is much different than Prairie snow. Here in Manitoba it just blows around and doesn't stick. When I lived in Nova Scotia it was a wet/icy/sticky/snotty/fuckin mess that would build up and it would hover around freezing. Different beast for sure.
I am from Manitoba originally, where (as you related) winters are just damn cold and damn cold = dry. There were, however, plenty of days in late fall and early spring where things warm up enough to be slushy, and it’s the slush that freezes on travelling vehicles and can’t be “just brushed off”. We have more days like this in Alberta, and throughout the winter, and I have had real problems with LED headlights. My Rav-4, my old Rogue, they are/were both terrible on those days as the headlights would get that build up of frozen slush; making night driving dangerous.

Not my pic, but exactly my experience:
Ford Bronco are the LED headlights heated ? 6D4399BA-99EE-4474-804D-3D6FC752B7B1

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got ice on my lights driving in the snow. Left lights on and parked it to see if ice would melt without the cold wind from driving along. Nope.
Not enough heat to even allow me to scrape it off. Next day in the sun it loosened to where I could carefully scrape it off, but worrisome taking a scraper to a plastic lens with an 1/8 inch of ice on it.
My Jeep lights were available with or without heat (aftermarket).
Read in the forum to coat with RainX - i’ll try that, hopefully it makes it possible to see again on a snowy night.

Spider011

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I'm Curious has anyone found a reasonable fix for this that doesn't involve getting out of your vehicle every 2 minutes during a snow storm? It would be nice to have a fix for the 2022 Bronco. Be Reasonable people only an idiot gets out of their vehicle on a snow covered road during a massive snow storm that's just saying hey death here I am come get me..

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think headlights that don't allow snow, and ice to accumulate would be really neat.
Sponsored