First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
.... it would be cool sometime down the road when you are getting body or wrap work done, to drive around town with your bronco naked? I mean pulling all the removable fenders, quater panels, doors, roof, and flares. Would it look like a VW Thing? I think it could be cool. It could also be something rock crawlers or KOH folks do to prep for a run? It would definitely lighten it up.

Any thought from fellow lunatics?
Ford Bronco Are there any nutjobs who think... 1602801390586
Sponsored

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

.... it would be cool sometime down the road when you are getting body or wrap work done, to drive around town with your bronco naked? I mean pulling all the removable fenders, quater panels, doors, roof, and flares. Would it look like a VW Thing? I think it could be cool. It could also be something rock crawlers or KOH folks do to prep for a run? It would definitely lighten it up.

Yeah ok. But what are YOU wearing?

markavelli

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You trying to rock out with your croc's out or what man!?!?

OP
OP
MaverickMan

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL:ROFLMAO: i meant the Bronco would be naked! Not me I'm a ginger in the tropics Id fry in 2.2 seconds!

But I do think it could be some kind of cool. The style also opend up possabilities for post apocalypse movie cars to be easily modified, or burning man art cars, or even just for those southern mud pit trucks. Bury it in the swamps pull the fenders rinse and repeat. Lots of options to get wild.

Sponsored

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL:ROFLMAO: i meant the Bronco would be naked! Not me I'm a ginger in the tropics Id fry in 2.2 seconds!

But I do think it could be some kind of cool. The style also opend up possabilities for post apocalypse movie cars to be easily modified, or burning man art cars, or even just for those southern mud pit trucks. Bury it in the swamps pull the fenders rinse and repeat. Lots of options to get wild.
You get points from me just for bringing up the VW Thing.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ha, I’m wearing my KOH shirt today. That madness is soon approaching. Was talking about it at work today. Time to check out some crazy YouTube vids of it.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Are there any nutjobs who think... tenor
I’ll tell you what when you get yours I’ll bring the beer and we’ll tear yours apart ?

Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s going to be a lot of disappointed people when they realize that bolt on fenders and quarters don’t exactly mean easily removable fenders and quarters.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you are or are not getting the matching carpet?

OP
OP
MaverickMan

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco Are there any nutjobs who think... 1602818390157
I have driven around town, naked, in almost every vehicle I have ever owned...as well as a few rentals.

OP
OP
MaverickMan

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have driven around town, naked, in almost every vehicle I have ever owned...as well as a few rentals.
Oh when I used to live in vans, sometimes it was just more convienent.
Sponsored