Sponsored

Are you switching your trim if forced to MY2023?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I do not plan to change my trim. I’m too far into this bad idea train to get off now.

Same here. I just keep changing color. Some day they will have to get to it. :cautious:

Ford Bronco Are you switching your trim if forced to MY2023? 1661042000340
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m probably moving from an outer banks to a badlands.
Once you order a well-equipped Outer Banks, its only $4,000 (in 2021) to add the Sasquatch. I almost did it! Then, you've mostly gotten a Badlands.

Beastie

Badlands
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once you order a well-equipped Outer Banks, its only $4,000 (in 2021) to add the Sasquatch. I almost did it! Then, you've mostly gotten a Badlands.
Exactly! That’s how we ordered it. But I think (after all this time) I’m leaning a bit more toward the badlands.

It’s nice to know someone else almost ordered it this way :) Thanks!

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exactly! That’s how we ordered it. But I think (after all this time) I’m leaning a bit more toward the badlands.

It’s nice to know someone else almost ordered it this way :) Thanks!
I'm spending my efforts making my OBX like a non-Sas Badlands (33" tires, etc), may as well have done that by buying the Badlands. Except that, being a coastal person, I wanted the Outer Banks name! And I wanted the better highway manners (I thought) of the OBX, and the better MPG of the 4.27 axle (rear locker), over the 4.46 (Badlands) or the 4.7 (Sasquatch). I'm fine with what I have!

Beastie

Badlands
First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm spending my efforts making my OBX like a non-Sas Badlands (33" tires, etc), may as well have done that by buying the Badlands. Except that, being a coastal person, I wanted the Outer Banks name! And I wanted the better highway manners (I thought) of the OBX, and the better MPG of the 4.27 axle (rear locker), over the 4.46 (Badlands) or the 4.7 (Sasquatch). I'm fine with what I have!
All the reasons I was thinking to go with the OBX ;) I love what you did with your OBX! They have given me way too much time to rethink my order. From 2021 to 2023…hopefully 😂

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’d consider it but I’ll lose price protection from my 1/29/21 order which is a first week reservation. 4dr/OBX/Sasquatch/lux/MIC/2.7L. The tube doors alone have gone up over $500 and maybe more than that when we get the MY2023 pricing.

Montague19??

Base
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Considering switching Base 2dr to a Base mansquatch or a BD( non- squatch ) their around the same price. I with a medium/ large dealer, seems like they only get higher trims.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone who reserved after March 19 2021 didn't get any model year price protection. I would not expect anyone bumped to 2023 to get price protection either, unless they hit the magical/mystical/utterly-arbitrary date of 19 March 2021.
Huh? March 19, 2021 was the cut off for reservation holders to submit their orders for 2021 if they wanted to be in the first round of scheduling. There’s nothing arbitrary about that date.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Huh? March 19, 2021 was the cut off for reservation holders to submit their orders for 2021 if they wanted to be in the first round of scheduling. There’s nothing arbitrary about that date.
Those who placed orders before that date are locked into 2021 pricing.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Those who placed orders before that date are locked into 2021 pricing.
I know, I’m one of them. I’m disputing the fact the date is arbitrary.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you retain price protection and can afford to do it go for it. The best thing that happened to me was not getting scheduled for 2021. It allowed me to move up from a BD to a Badlands and we absolutely love the 360 cameras with high package. I argued with myself back and forth about spending the extra money for the trim and options jump but so glad we did.

We would have been happy with a BD but would kind of always had that little regret of not saying "f' it, let's go up". Good luck to all you guys and hopefully Ford actually comes through for you, especially you 2+ year folks.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just changed my Badlands to a Wildtrak for the 3.0 Hoss. Yea I might get hit with 22.5 increase but I'm expecting MY23 to be so much higher!
Sponsored