DarthAckbarious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for any help in advance. I recently installed hertz 100.3 in the front corners. I installed the PRV in the center channel. I put 300 Hz bass blockers on all of these. I also put some poly fill in the speaker cavities. I installed the Mabett rear speaker pods and hertz DCX 165.3. I also put some poly fill in those speaker cavities since there’s a lot of empty space, but no bass blockers. I did not touch the sub or add an amp or anything like that. Does anyone have any idea as to what could be causing this? It seem to just start happening after I put poly fill in all the speaker cavities, and added in the rear pods and speakers. It was not doing it at all when I just had the speakers up front with no poly fill and with bass blockers.
Sponsored

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First thing that comes to mind…recheck your connects including bass blockers to make they are solid. Poly fill should have no effect.

OP
OP
DarthAckbarious

DarthAckbarious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks I will do that

buschris

Heritage
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I also have this problem after installing all new speakers and bass blockers. Thinking of taking the capacitors off the 6.5"
Sponsored