Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's cool...good to know. I'm surprised they don't allow you to request a model/configuration to drive (if you wanted to...assuming they could accomidate). Oh well, really looking forward to the experience!
I didn't like the wildtrak at all. It was so no frills compared to my high package OBX. That said, it did have much better off roading capability features. Was also pretty surprised that the GOAT modes is just a marketing tool... we never used anything other than 4L and differentials when needed.
Sponsored

TheSlapHammer

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like it was stated earlier there it’s a mad dash, we had 7 drivers for 10 Broncos so no lack of vehicles. We chose a soft top version of our badlands since we got the hard top and wanted to see the difference. We wanted to make sure the options in the Bronco we chose matched the ones on our personal Bronco. With that said they are all capable of traversing all terrains they put you through. These technologic machines are nothing short of amazing. We May want to do some of the other Off-Roadeos as this was a great experienc. Ive added a coup highlights of our day in Marble Falls location (Austin, TX). The baja dirt racing at the end was a crowd favorite.

We are doing the Roadeo on a Friday, and staying in town for the weekend.

Can I ask...what it a "mad-dash" to get to a vehicle? I see you were in a Wildtrak, which is what I have on order. I am hoping to be able to drive one for the event, but I really don't want to run like a 'schools-out' exodus from the building when I was in 5th grade. :)
Ford Bronco Austin Off Roadeo Was Epic!!! Pics & Videos E0B77AE9-80B5-44EE-9734-B4B33278CED6

Ford Bronco Austin Off Roadeo Was Epic!!! Pics & Videos CDF7D4D2-EA36-482C-8507-EEFCAFDD35E2

Ford Bronco Austin Off Roadeo Was Epic!!! Pics & Videos 2CC65DD2-C8EA-42CB-9174-C69790D2DDF8

Last edited:

TheSlapHammer

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just got back from Texas and had the best time at the Off Roadeo! We've had our Outer Banks for 3 months and didn't even know about all the features we had. Also learned that we should have added the rear locking differential to our order. However, the instructors gave us excellent tips on how to manage the Bronco to act as if we had lockers. We drove a pretty no frills Wildrak and were surprised that the high package wasn't standard.

Ford Bronco Austin Off Roadeo Was Epic!!! Pics & Videos trim.5644ED45-0C59-4B33-A7F5-FD86E9D4353E.MOV

Ford Bronco Austin Off Roadeo Was Epic!!! Pics & Videos trim.5644ED45-0C59-4B33-A7F5-FD86E9D4353E.MOV

I was there this past weekend ! The event, the people and the bronco all exceeded my expectations. I gained so much knowledge in a fun and easy setting. It's a must-do!

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We drove into Austin last night because we are attending the Off-Roadeo tomorrow morning! Super pumped. I was lucky enough to pick up my Bronco last week (which I drove to Austin) so now I don’t have to deal with the increased eagerness of getting my personal Bronco once it’s over. Hoping to get a Badlands model since that’s what I have.

Sponsored

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This looked like an incredible time! Really looking forward to it.

Did you guys get your complimentary reservation after you had your Bronco in hand? Just wondering at what point the Off Roadeo website shows they can verify your vehicle.

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I are going to the Austin offroadeo next Wednesday. Any tips, dosent have to be just bronco stuff, my wife and love food, beer, bourbon and unique sights? We opted to stay at Jester King brewery two nights and the Omni in downtown the other two nights. We have heard there are a bunch of speak easy bars in Austin and we have been researching how to get in to some of them.

KS1LE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport, 2017 SS1LE, 02 GTP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wife and I went to TX Off Roadeo last week. Had a blast and learned a lot about the Bronco.

OP
OP
reigny

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife and I are going to the Austin offroadeo next Wednesday. Any tips, dosent have to be just bronco stuff, my wife and love food, beer, bourbon and unique sights? We opted to stay at Jester King brewery two nights and the Omni in downtown the other two nights. We have heard there are a bunch of speak easy bars in Austin and we have been researching how to get in to some of them.
My wife and i aren’t drinkers but make sure you hit up all the unique shops on south Congress. And bbq will be everywhere but don’t forget the taco trucks for breakfast tacos!

gantorris

Badlands
First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and I are planning to attend in May, the dealer I am getting my Bronco from offered to pay for the guest. So we jumped on it, looking forward to it and hoping to drive a badlands like my order.

Sponsored

KDTX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plenty to do in Austin. 2 popular areas are:
6th street is more of the young crowd.
Rainey Street is a little bit calmer but fun and nicer.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great, I reserved my spot for June 18. Can't wait. And I have a Wildtrak w/Lux on order.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This looked like an incredible time! Really looking forward to it.

Did you guys get your complimentary reservation after you had your Bronco in hand? Just wondering at what point the Off Roadeo website shows they can verify your vehicle.
I had to reach out and provide proof of order for them to verify my vehicle. It sat in limbo in "requested" for quite some time.

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You'll want to visit South Congress for brunch or lunch. Tons of unique shops, vendors, eats and drinks down there. Guero's has both an indoor restaurant for sit-down eating as well as an outdoor area with live music and bar.

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had to reach out and provide proof of order for them to verify my vehicle. It sat in limbo in "requested" for quite some time.
What proof did you have to provide? And did you just send to support email listed on their site? I actually completed the financing paperwork this past weekend but they're holding on to all that until the truck arrives this week (hopefully), I get to see it and put my money down.
Sponsored