First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im in, but not happy about the Chapman answer might need to look at another dealer.
Sponsored

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in San Diego, currently on the TX group buy list but so far no updates, I am willing to join the AZ group if there is a discount, currently, my dealer is honoring the X-Plan.

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone in Arizona stepped up to the plate, or does it look like Granger for the group buy?

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone in Arizona stepped up to the plate, or does it look like Granger for the group buy?
We have two local vendors we are looking at, but neither are going to match Granger. If you want to participate in the local deal, please fill out the forms and we will add you to the group chats.

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Western US buyers group
Combine efforts. Will travel. Granger will be legendary but there is room for more in the Wester US to do the same and help buyers. Please click the link and combine the buying power of smaller groups into one. For the short term at least to loosen the grip.

Sponsored

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have two local vendors we are looking at, but neither are going to match Granger. If you want to participate in the local deal, please fill out the forms and we will add you to the group chats.
Done

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not surprised. The fact that they got 300 pre orders and stopped taking more shows they just want to rip off those 300 people who don’t know better would be my guess.
I have my reservation with Chapman so I'm genuinely curious, how are they going to rip people off? What if someone, like me, doesn't care to try to get below MSRP/invoice pricing seeing that very few dealerships in the nation are doing that and, again to me, is more work than it's worth to get $1000 off in the end. That said, I won't do anything above MSRP and I don't want to work with a dealer that's going to try to trick me in the end to pay more than I would at an "honest" dealer.

Right now I have no reason to believe Chapman is out to trick me and their reviews seem to show that they're a good dealer but this is my first new car purchase so any insight that I'm maybe not aware of would be awesome!

Thanks

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TaiKoi while I cannot offer any insight on your dealership of choice, I do suggest you do some more research on pricing. Buying from Granger, Stephens or participating in one of the many Group Buys should save you way more than $1000....

Edit. Here is a good place to start: Bronco Pricing Spreadsheet

Look at MSRP pricing vs Invoice pricing and then realize the offers that have been published on the forum are deducted from invoice.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have my reservation with Chapman so I'm genuinely curious, how are they going to rip people off? What if someone, like me, doesn't care to try to get below MSRP/invoice pricing seeing that very few dealerships in the nation are doing that and, again to me, is more work than it's worth to get $1000 off in the end. That said, I won't do anything above MSRP and I don't want to work with a dealer that's going to try to trick me in the end to pay more than I would at an "honest" dealer.

Right now I have no reason to believe Chapman is out to trick me and their reviews seem to show that they're a good dealer but this is my first new car purchase so any insight that I'm maybe not aware of would be awesome!

Thanks
I wouldn't necessarily say they are "ripping people off", but you if you can get a better deal, why wouldn't you?

From Chapman:
Pricing: MSRP minus any rebate. No additional markup or dealer adds. No plan deals.

Already, you can get X-Plan and get a better deal than that for $25.

I have bought from Chapman before and not had any issues. One of my reservations is with Chapman. But I have X-Plan and we have two deals that are better than MSRP, so I am definitely switching.

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wouldn't necessarily say they are "ripping people off", but you if you can get a better deal, why wouldn't you?

From Chapman:
Pricing: MSRP minus any rebate. No additional markup or dealer adds. No plan deals.

Already, you can get X-Plan and get a better deal than that for $25.

I have bought from Chapman before and not had any issues. One of my reservations is with Chapman. But I have X-Plan and we have two deals that are better than MSRP, so I am definitely switching.
My reasons for not wanting to switch:
  • Chapman is 5 minutes from my house
  • Already have my reservation and idk why but I'm nervous about switching my reservation and somehow losing my place in line or anything like that
  • Only get 1 switch
  • The guy I've been working with is responsive and seems pretty transparent with everything
  • I still don't understand enough about X-Plan and how much it can actually save me (would love to see an example or a breakdown of the savings)
  • They have great reviews
That said, I will for sure switch if there really is a big difference between them and another dealer in AZ.

Also, Chapman has their own discount partner price plans: https://www.chapmanfordaz.com/pricing-plans

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

• Already have my reservation and idk why but I'm nervous about switching my reservation and somehow losing my place in line or anything like that
  • Only get 1 switch
  • The guy I've been working with is responsive and seems pretty transparent with everything
  • I still don't understand enough about X-Plan and how much it can actually save me (would love to see an example or a breakdown of the savings)
That said, I will for sure switch if there really is a big difference between them and another dealer in AZ.

Also, Chapman has their own discount partner price plans: https://www.chapmanfordaz.com/pricing-plans

If you don't want to switch, don't. It is your decision.

If you want details on X-Plan, search through the site. There are a few threads explaining how it works.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Only get 1 switch

Where Chapman falls down is no plan pricing. Based on how you spec your Bronco, that would be $1-2k savings. I'm going with Sanderson. They are at MSRP and accept plan pricing and no add on's. I've done business there for a long time and can say they are honest. What they tell you today won't change when it's time to order. I know the group is working on a group buy at other dealers, but time is running out to change dealers. I'm not so sure Arizona has enough clout to swing any deals though. Most of the dealers have hundreds of reservations already.

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The problem with going with a dealer like Granger, for me in Tucson, is that I will spend more money than I save in shipping the truck home or flying out and driving it back etc.....
My reservation is currently with Camelback, msrp.
I might look into Mcarthur as they have free shipping but then who knows how soon you actually get the truck. You are at the mercy of the shipper.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The problem with going with a dealer like Granger, for me in Tucson, is that I will spend more money than I save in shipping the truck home or flying out and driving it back etc.....
My reservation is currently with Camelback, msrp.
I might look into Mcarthur as they have free shipping but then who knows how soon you actually get the truck. You are at the mercy of the shipper.
Yeah, I am staying in-state for a dealer. I am not going to hassle with my trade in and a transport from an out-of-state dealer.
Sponsored