First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, i know this is mostly subjective, but it seems to me that the WT should have an expanded offering for MGV, standard 12" screen, and, at the very least, Rock Rails, and upgraded mirrors as an entry build. The Sas'd-out & optioned BD comes in at a better price, and IMO, looks better with black door handles/contrast [you'll have to expand the shot a bit].
Ford Bronco B&P WT vs SasBD, what am i missing? Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 10.17.57 AM
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, it seems to me up trimming does not buy you much except access to options, you get to spend more for the privilege of spending even more. I think each up trim costs about $2K more than it should. I might go BB with rear locker, but it costs as much as a full Squatched Base so why? A leather wrapped steering wheel?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of it is very subjective on what you like in appearance. No question the BD has great value.
I prefer the WT for the Sasquatch wheels, best wheel set out off all models ans I like the painted front grill- very subjective I know
I just wish the WT would have the MGV option

OP
OP

UrbanBigfoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah, it seems to me up trimming does not buy you much except access to options, you get to spend more for the privilege of spending even more. I think each up trim costs about $2K more than it should. I might go BB with rear locker, but it costs as much as a full Squatched Base so why? A leather wrapped steering wheel?
Agreed. just a guess, but to me Ford SUV and truck buyers don't mind paying for more "material" upgrades than "nice to have's" that have premium prices. The aftermarket is going to have a filed day when these things start showing up in driveways!

Sponsored
OP
OP

UrbanBigfoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A lot of it is very subjective on what you like in appearance. No question the BD has great value.
I prefer the WT for the Sasquatch wheels, best wheel set out off all models ans I like the painted front grill- very subjective I know
I just wish the WT would have the MGV option
I'll have to ask my dealer what his order book is looking like. How many people are switching because of that interior.

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm at the same conclusion, going with the Big Bend & Sasquatch. For $3400+ less, I give up access to High / Lux packages, body color door handles, hood graphic, & gloss black mirrors, grille and beauty rings (BB equipped w/ Sasquatch, V6, Mid Pkg, Signature lighting, Auxiliary switch options).

Hard for me to find the value in Wildtrak for a little paint, stickers and a buy-in to the higher package levels.

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the black diamond you get marine grade vinyl while the wildtrak has cloth.

With the wildtrak you get the upgraded signature lighting, a different grill, hood graphics, painted door handles, the sasquatch wheels have a black beauty ring, and access to higher options packages.