Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few have asked about the changes I’ve been able to do on the cluster and main screen, so here goes. Standard No Illumination, Illumination Without Bronco Splash, Illumination with Bronco Splash, All Goat Modes.

I’ll put up some more changes/options soon, with screen shots of the configurations

This is a 23 BL, 2.7, 4 Door, SAS, no extra packages besides the hard top
Sponsored

Noble27

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where do you even change these in the settings?

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored
OP
OP
Haustkraft

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shouldn't this get put in a spreadsheet for simplicity?
good idea. I’m make up the over videos of the other things I’ve done, and I can add to the sheet.
I’ve successfully shut off the auto start stop, back lit light, cluster image and even toggling the switch the dash doesn’t show the alert. MY2023, made February 11, 2023

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
good idea. I’m make up the over videos of the other things I’ve done, and I can add to the sheet.
I’ve successfully shut off the auto start stop, back lit light, cluster image and even toggling the switch the dash doesn’t show the alert. MY2023, made February 11, 2023
This would be great, I also have a 23' and to my knowledge you are the first person to successfully disable the A.S.S. I'm really interested in your other mods! Thanks.

Trialmx

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
APIM , IPC and pcm
Did you notice any options for changing the range of intensity for the illumination on the center display while in these modules? Mainly dimming, recently I noticed the center display was brighter at night then it had been. In settings/display/brightness adjustment does not allow for the slide bar to go left completely. Happened around the time I noticed my Badlands received update 4.2.2
Ford Bronco Badlands Gauge cluster changes IMG_4393

OP
OP
Haustkraft

Haustkraft

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you notice any options for changing the range of intensity for the illumination on the center display while in these modules? Mainly dimming, recently I noticed the center display was brighter at night then it had been. In settings/display/brightness adjustment does not allow for the slide bar to go left completely. Happened around the time I noticed my Badlands received update 4.2.2
Ford Bronco Badlands Gauge cluster changes IMG_4393
That’s very strange. I currently have the 8” but swapping to the 12” soon. I will double check and see what I can figure out.

topnotch2023

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
A few have asked about the changes I’ve been able to do on the cluster and main screen, so here goes. Standard No Illumination, Illumination Without Bronco Splash, Illumination with Bronco Splash, All Goat Modes.

I’ll put up some more changes/options soon, with screen shots of the configurations

This is a 23 BL, 2.7, 4 Door, SAS, no extra packages besides the hard top
Where are the settings in Forscan to change the Gauge Cluster Splash Screen. I found the settings for the display splash screen. Thanks
Sponsored