First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well he certainly drove the doors off it, quite literally. The Grille is gone, the hood is smashed, and the passenger door is gone, but he got the win!

Vaughn Gittin and Loren Healy pulled off 2nd in their Bronco as well!

Bailey.jpg
Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So fun to watch! Funny to see Loren Healy say he had to pull it back some after that flat tire.

Wondering about the CV axles. Obviously they both still won, but is it a coincidence they both broke them?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wow

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

last I saw he had blown out his steering on a big rock??? obviously was repaired.

Sponsored

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations to Ford Performance teams for winning the stock class Every Man Challenge. It is always exciting to watch. I was more impressed with the guys in 3rd and 4th in late 90’s Grand Cherokee’s. The old 84-85 Toyotas did a good job to.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I can hear when I see that Bronco now is "JEEEEEEEEEGZ"

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
last I saw he had blown out his steering on a big rock??? obviously was repaired.
it wasn’t his steering That is what they were speculating but it was the cv on the right side Same as what Vaughn blew in turkey claw

of course now Vaughn has blown up his 4400 in turkey claw too Maybe he should practice that trail before next year.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t wanna hear no more mess about portals is cheating! You can buy some for yourself for a kings ransom, but that’s better money spent then some damn fiberglass fender BS! 😒

Yep @Rough Rider Vaughn seems to have blown up, but may be moving again, but love that Loren and Jason are both out in front in Bronco 4400s! :)

Sponsored

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
a bit of background from inside:
Well.... Yes and No...

Racing is racing, anything can happen no matter how much or little money you throw at it.
...but getting really great drivers, with a good suport team gives you very high probability too succeed
That being said, hats off to those gentlemen and
I would definitely like to see Jeep, Toyota, Ford battle it out, but create a separate class to do so... Let's keep an "every man" class a every man's class

OP
OP
StinkBug

StinkBug

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well.... Yes and No...

Racing is racing, anything can happen no matter how much or little money you throw at it.
...but getting really great drivers, with a good suport team gives you very high probability too succeed
That being said, hats off to those gentlemen and
I would definitely like to see Jeep, Toyota, Ford battle it out, but create a separate class to do so... Let's keep an "every man" class a every man's class

That's exactly the point though. Ford didn't create these teams, and they haven't given them unlimited funds. They were smart enough to look at the sport and select teams that already had the right components. Bailey grew up at the hammers and has been a consistent competitor in multiple classes. Loren is a 3 time king. Brad Lovell has won the EMC more times than I can remember and podiumed the 4400 class more than once, aside from all his rockcrawling championships and short course wins. These guys were doing this long before Ford built the Bronco, and it's likely that they would have been winning in ANY vehicle they decided to race.

Ford didn't buy these wins. They partnered with winners.

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's exactly the point though. Ford didn't create these teams, and they haven't given them unlimited funds. They were smart enough to look at the sport and select teams that already had the right components. Bailey grew up at the hammers and has been a consistent competitor in multiple classes. Loren is a 3 time king. Brad Lovell has won the EMC more times than I can remember and podiumed the 4400 class more than once, aside from all his rockcrawling championships and short course wins. These guys were doing this long before Ford built the Bronco, and it's likely that they would have been winning in ANY vehicle they decided to race.

Ford didn't buy these wins. They partnered with winners.
Yep, "partnering" with these guys got Ford the win...not the bronco

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Actually the Broncos did win, there were only 5 trucks that finished on time, no matter how good of a driver you are your vehicle has to finish and that’s what the Broncos did. I for one think it’s great to know how durable the Broncos are. Good job Ford now it’s time for Toyota and Jeep to jump in and show us what they can do. Competition is always good for the consumer.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep, "partnering" with these guys got Ford the win...not the bronco
You are right. Ford Bronco really had nothing to do with it... they just WALKED the course faster than anyone else.
Sponsored