First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
YES! If you could change the bass EQ to only affect the subwoofer output I would buy the bronco kit. To set this up, should I have the bass eq maxed out and then set my subwoofer gain in the dsp? This way I will never run into clipping when the bass eq is all the way up?
The bass EQ will directly set the subwoofer gain, so we have a max gain of +9db on the subwoofer so max bass eq would then be +9 Minimum on the bass eq will now be 0db gain on the subwoofer. When you change the bass eq you will see it directly change the gain setting on the subwoofer channel on our PC tuning tool. You can setup a dynamic channel limit on the subwoofer channel to whatever power level your sub clips to prevent clipping.

Keep in mind, the kit is also only compatible with the B&O system currently. We will have a non B&O solution in the new year.
Sponsored

Geomanis

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI and Ford Ranger Edge 5spd
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The bass EQ will directly set the subwoofer gain, so we have a max gain of +9db on the subwoofer so max bass eq would then be +9 Minimum on the bass eq will now be 0db gain on the subwoofer. When you change the bass eq you will see it directly change the gain setting on the subwoofer channel on our PC tuning tool. You can setup a dynamic channel limit on the subwoofer channel to whatever power level your sub clips to prevent clipping.

Keep in mind, the kit is also only compatible with the B&O system currently. We will have a non B&O solution in the new year.
Ok, that sounds great. I do have the B&O system. So should I just purchase through your website and send you an email about the software change?

Thank you!

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last edited:

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have install pics / can give guidance on installing the Mobridge PnP into a 2-Door Bronco?

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coming soon! maybe 2-3 months.
following this thread. Have installed new speakers and pods. better but still want to do more without going crazy-at the end of the day, the top is off a lot and the bronco was def not designed for good sound based on lack of insulation and speaker placement.
Sponsored