First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford e350 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got a 2023 with the sun sounds pretty good just wish it had more volume thought I would try and tap off the sun and the fronts add an amp and better speakers.

Njchris1968

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford e350 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a rare 2023 that got the sub before the delete..sound is not too shabby with my old ears. Any value in just upgraded replacement speakers? im Not looking for a huge change but maybe clarity. Apple Music sounds pretty good on these now.
ty
Where you at in Nj I’m doing the same I just pulled the all the panels and trim off trying to de side what I’m going with. Originally was going to tap off rears but keep hearing you can’t get full sound so I have to do some testing. Goi g to order some components speakers tonight.

OP
OP
22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where you at in Nj I’m doing the same I just pulled the all the panels and trim off trying to de side what I’m going with. Originally was going to tap off rears but keep hearing you can’t get full sound so I have to do some testing. Goi g to order some components speakers tonight.
Review my OP and it will help point you in the right direction

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in Morris county. Mine sounds pretty good. Maybe somehow just improve the rear speakers

Sponsored

Njchris1968

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford e350 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m in Morris county. Mine sounds pretty good. Maybe somehow just improve the rear speakers
I added 6.5 pods and alpine speakers but need an amp just not enough power going to them. Hope to add an amp this week. So I can put the panels back together before bronco invasion next weekend.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I added 6.5 pods and alpine speakers but need an amp just not enough power going to them. Hope to add an amp this week. So I can put the panels back together before bronco invasion next weekend.
Since I have a factory amp and sub do you think putting 6.5 pods and new speakers will do anything? I guess I need someone to adjust too?

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@22OBX do you know how long your 4 awg is and if it was a close call or room to spare? I’m planning a similar install and about to order cable

OP
OP
22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@22OBX do you know how long your 4 awg is and if it was a close call or room to spare? I’m planning a similar install and about to order cable
I want to think I got 20’ but honestly don’t remember. Measure the length of bronco + width, if your mounting the amps in the back, and that should be perfect.
Sponsored