First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something nice to me about the non tint glass on the base. All windows are the same so the look is so uniform. I have had similar vehicles like this and felt that the cabin was much lighter and airier. Sun and heat issues never bothered me. Neither did headlights behind. You can also see the roll cage through the back better that gives it a cooler look.

You don't have any glass when you take the top off anyway. I think folks put way too much emphases on tint, like they are hiding. I want to be seen.

Your ride looks great, with or without tint...
Sponsored

Jkrupp

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge,f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Something nice to me about the non tint glass on the base. All windows are the same so the look is so uniform. I have had similar vehicles like this and felt that the cabin was much lighter and airier. Sun and heat issues never bothered me. Neither did headlights behind. You can also see the roll cage through the back better that gives it a cooler look.

You don't have any glass when you take the top off anyway. I think folks put way too much emphases on tint, like they are hiding. I want to be seen.

Your ride looks great, with or without tint...
I dont plan on tinting at all or doing much else honestly I am just happy as hell just to take delivery of my bronco