Sponsored

Below MSRP, 4 New Broncos (1 Wildtrak and 3 Outer Banks)

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in Nashville, TN. My dealership, Two Rivers Ford has 4 Broncos for sale BELOW MSRP. They are an outstanding and honest dealership. To my knowledge they have never charged over MSRP. If you are interested and would be flying into Nashville, they are about a 15 minute drive from the airport.

Also if you are interested, please call my salesperson Carl Dassinger 615-982-5926. He has been great to deal with and will make the process smooth and easy. Please tell Carl that Mark Hoesel has referred you and respond to this post if you ended up buying one of these Broncos! There is nothing in this for me. I simply want to try to hook up someone looking for a new Bronco at a great price with a good experience and a salesperson looking to make a sale.

https://www.tworiversford.com/searchnew.aspx?Make=Ford&Model=Bronco

Ford Bronco Below MSRP, 4 New Broncos (1 Wildtrak and 3 Outer Banks) Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 5.29.54 AM
Ford Bronco Below MSRP, 4 New Broncos (1 Wildtrak and 3 Outer Banks) Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 5.30.16 AM
Ford Bronco Below MSRP, 4 New Broncos (1 Wildtrak and 3 Outer Banks) Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 5.30.45 AM
Ford Bronco Below MSRP, 4 New Broncos (1 Wildtrak and 3 Outer Banks) Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 5.31.03 AM
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope someone scarfs that one up tomorrow. I think they are closed on Sundays.

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I already have a Bronco, but that 2dr Wildtrak…

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Luckily, for your dealer Ford has slowly jacked up the MSRP so high that they probably have more profit in built in at under MSRP than just a couple years back selling over MSRP.

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already have a Bronco, but that 2dr Wildtrak…
...would almost make me "cheat" on our 2dr Badlands......

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Luckily, for your dealer Ford has slowly jacked up the MSRP so high that they probably have more profit in built in at under MSRP than just a couple years back selling over MSRP.
I can understand your sentiments. However, this dealership seems to be an outlier. They have been owned and operated by the same family since it’s inception 40 years ago. They seem to almost always price everything just under MSRP. To be fair I have only been familiar with this dealership since I ordered from them 2/1/2022. At the time I placed my order they were offering invoice pricing on Bronco orders.

Jrt

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interesting, these show as dealership orders, are they on the lot now?

Reactions: 0ne
OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting, these show as dealership orders, are they on the lot now?
I cannot answer that question. I am about 15 miles from the dealership. I can confirm they do not play bait and switch games.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting point, wonder if Ford is passing any of that on to the dealers or just keeping it for themselves. :unsure:

Reactions: 0ne

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think last time I checked, a new Badlands was pushing $4500 more than the original cost of my 2021. With less standard features. (Bumper swap ac dial faces) This is just my assumption, but I think Ford would have to cut the dealers in as this would be an attempt to both raise corporate profits and get the ADM problem in check.
Interesting point, wonder if Ford is passing any of that on to the dealers or just keeping it for themselves. :unsure:

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought my 2021 Badlands from Matt at Two Rivers in November of 2021. Almost every dealership out there was playing games. I actually switched dealers because I couldn't get straight answers from my local dealership. Bottom line, Two Rivers is awesome! I paid under MSRP in 2021 for a Lux Badlands. I actually saved the pricing information they had on their website at the time (see attached). They did exactly what they said they would do. I'm buying all my new Ford vehicles from them going forward even though I live in Alabama.

Attachments

Jrt

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good feedback, I'll call Monday, I'm in Huntsville and am tired of dealing with Woody Anderson Ford, it's ridiculous Huntsville has only 1 local option, I've tried the others in neighboring towns with no help either.

I do have 2021 Mach-e, luckily I did everything by website and Woody Anderson was just delivery, they still tried to mess up my Ford Options Plan, but luckily I knew how it worked better then they did.

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good feedback, I'll call Monday, I'm in Huntsville and am tired of dealing with Woody Anderson Ford, it's ridiculous Huntsville has only 1 local option, I've tried the others in neighboring towns with no help either.

I do have 2021 Mach-e, luckily I did everything by website and Woody Anderson was just delivery, they still tried to mess up my Ford Options Plan, but luckily I knew how it worked better then they did.
Please call Carl Dassinger, the salesperson I mentioned and tell him Mark Hoesel, a customer referred or sent you. He will treat you right!

Reactions: Jrt
OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought my 2021 Badlands from Matt at Two Rivers in November of 2021. Almost every dealership out there was playing games. I actually switched dealers because I couldn't get straight answers from my local dealership. Bottom line, Two Rivers is awesome! I paid under MSRP in 2021 for a Lux Badlands. I actually saved the pricing information they had on their website at the time (see attached). They did exactly what they said they would do. I'm buying all my new Ford vehicles from them going forward even though I live in Alabama.
I am grateful you jumped in the conversation to share your experience with Two Rivers Ford. There is nothing more powerful than word of mouth. Good reputable dealerships have earned the business through the fair treatment of their customers.
Sponsored