Sponsored

Below MSRP, 4 New Broncos (1 Wildtrak and 3 Outer Banks)

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If for some reason you cannot get a hold of Carl Dassinger 615-982-5926 call John Qualkinbush 615-942-4050. I have worked with both of these salespersons.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where I got my Braptor from. Matt and his sales team are top notch.
Oh man I have never seen a HPR Braptor! Send some pics!! I was and still torn between the EG and HPR! I was born in 73 which the EG is a throwback to the 73 Mallard Green. I have always like green, but have a sunburst orange element and love the color. The HPR reminds me of that color. It is so unique and I love the shade of orange it throws in the right light.

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think supply and demand is evening out. The fact that the order banks are still open is more evidence that this is the case. I am sure that the high interest rates and overall cost of new vehicles today also plays a roll.

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

flippers
The tide is changing. The Bronco market is going to bottom out and be back to normal MSRP and below for those getting deals👍
ill be hones i CANT wait for the poor me threads of flippers getting stuck

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am in Nashville, TN. My dealership, Two Rivers Ford has 4 Broncos for sale BELOW MSRP. They are an outstanding and honest dealership. To my knowledge they have never charged over MSRP. If you are interested and would be flying into Nashville, they are about a 15 minute drive from the airport.

Also if you are interested, please call my salesperson Carl Dassinger 615-982-5926. He has been great to deal with and will make the process smooth and easy. Please tell Carl that Mark Hoesel has referred you and respond to this post if you ended up buying one of these Broncos! There is nothing in this for me. I simply want to try to hook up someone looking for a new Bronco at a great price with a good experience and a salesperson looking to make a sale.

https://www.tworiversford.com/searchnew.aspx?Make=Ford&Model=Bronco

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 5.29.54 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 5.30.16 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 5.30.45 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 5.31.03 AM.png
HIGHLY recommend these guys! I brought my FE from them (delivered Nov 2021) and they were great! The GM was on this forum early on and was offering to sell at invoice for reservation holders who switched to them. I did so and they were straight up the whole way. No games or attempts to get something by me. Great team!

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just happen to be flying into Nashville on Thursday but the WT is out of my price range, if it was a 2dr BB SAS I would be driving it back home!!! Appreciate folks putting up these kinds of posts for others who are still looking!

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I cant' see the window sticker on any of these. Practically every other dealer gives you access to the window sticker. They all show as "dealer ordered" which means they may not show up for months. This late in the year they may never show up, and Ford stopped offering price protection in March. So if you get bumped to MY24 you are going to be paying next year's even more inflated price and you have to get back in the queue all over again.

At this point of MY23 your best bet is to find an instock vehicle that has early MY23 pricing (hard top was $1200 less, modular bumper was $200 less, etc) and attempting to pay current MSRP. I just snagged a nicely equipped BD from a dealer outside St Luis obispo. We agreed on $1000 over current MSRP. I figured that I get a vehicle now, there was no "dealer installed" junk on it, I don't have to pay $1500 in shipping fees, and I am no longer exposed to Ford's ever escalating pricing. Made sense for me, but I understand that others may object to paying anything over MSRP on principle.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think supply and demand is evening out. The fact that the order banks are still open is more evidence that this is the case. I am sure that the high interest rates and overall cost of new vehicles today also plays a roll.
Everyone is telling me that the order banks closed in March and are not expected to reopen till MY24, when prices will be likely 8-10% higher.

The semiconductor shortage is either a thing of the past or likely to be done for shortly, but the Broncos are limited by stupid things - hard tops, tow package, speakers, etc. And anyone who has ever driven a Wrangler soft top for any period of time is likely to be willing to make major sacrifices to never again have to get into a soft top. If you have ever driven a soft top through Utah red dust you know exactly what I am talking about. To make matters worse the Bronco soft top is much louder than a Wrangler soft top.

Seems that the Ford logistics people really bungled something major. One dealer I spoke with claimed that Ford can book $40k-$50k profit on the higher trims when they sell them in Saudi Arabia and they are prioritizing those sales. Not sure how much truth there is to that.

Last edited:

Sponsored

PatsBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco 16 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That’s where I bought mine from (3 weeks ago). Excellent dealership! 0 games.. they had all my discounts on one piece of paper. Third new vehicle from them never any problems.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sent this over to my Boss lets see if he's actually serious about buying one or not.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am grateful you jumped in the conversation to share your experience with Two Rivers Ford. There is nothing more powerful than word of mouth. Good reputable dealerships have earned the business through the fair treatment of their customers.
This was a nice thread for you to post. Normally, only complaints. I've got a fair dealership down here in Atlanta as well, Jim Ellis Ford. MSRP for my Bronco reserved back in 2020.

That 2 Dr WildTrak is badass. I have basically the same Bronco, but mine is a Badlands, even have the roof rack. If that's a 2.7, it's one hell of a Bronco in the Eruption Green as well which is a hit in ways I didn't expect it to be.

If it's not gone already and you can afford it, go grab it! I'd give anything for HOSS 3.0, although my suspension is more than enough, but to have that new rack alone would be worth it.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond