Sponsored

Below MSRP, 4 New Broncos (1 Wildtrak and 3 Outer Banks)

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a FYI, I have seen numerous of these dealership postings that show Broncos and other in demand vehicles at less than MSRP. When I have enquired they are usually special orders. The only way to know the real price is call or visit the dealership.
Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a FYI, I have seen numerous of these dealership postings that show Broncos and other in demand vehicles at less than MSRP. When I have enquired they are usually special orders. The only way to know the real price is call or visit the dealership.
From what I have heard thus far the pricing is legit. Sounds like the outer banks won't be hitting the lot until late June at the earliest. Not sure if there is any of the financing requirements where you must run it through the dealer or not.

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I cant' see the window sticker on any of these. Practically every other dealer gives you access to the window sticker. They all show as "dealer ordered" which means they may not show up for months. This late in the year they may never show up, and Ford stopped offering price protection in March. So if you get bumped to MY24 you are going to be paying next year's even more inflated price and you have to get back in the queue all over again.

At this point of MY23 your best bet is to find an instock vehicle that has early MY23 pricing (hard top was $1200 less, modular bumper was $200 less, etc) and attempting to pay current MSRP. I just snagged a nicely equipped BD from a dealer outside St Luis obispo. We agreed on $1000 over current MSRP. I figured that I get a vehicle now, there was no "dealer installed" junk on it, I don't have to pay $1500 in shipping fees, and I am no longer exposed to Ford's ever escalating pricing. Made sense for me, but I understand that others may object to paying anything over MSRP on principle.
The window sticker is available for each. You can see the blend date for each vehicle too. Scroll down on the listing and you will see the option for the window sticker.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am grateful you jumped in the conversation to share your experience with Two Rivers Ford. There is nothing more powerful than word of mouth. Good reputable dealerships have earned the business through the fair treatment of their customers.
Well stated! The internet and more importantly AI will level out the bull crap dealers have been known for. The consumer is more informed than ever. Dealers run by Boomers will die a quick death. I won’t shed a tear.

Sponsored

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got ours from two rivers. Dealt with Jay. He made the process easy. No surprises. Amazing dealership.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well they are all gone. Sounds like my boss got his order in on one of the outer banks. Price was agreed to as posted on the website.

He is pumped. I just look forward to getting him to spend the bag on mods.

ManBearPig

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My family and I have Been dealing with general manager Jay Syling at Two Rivers for decades. Highly recommend them any chance I get.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well guys after my boss paid a deposit and everything seemed in line to go on the salesperson claimed someone had bought the Bronco 10 days earlier but they hadn't recorded it so my boss could not buy it.

Either shit book keeping or someone offered over sticker so they went that way.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What!? Who was he working with Carl or John? Is there any more to the story? I am sorry to hear this. It is quite plausible this was an honest mistake. Did they offer any concessions,
“We will call and give you first dibs on the next one that comes in”?

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What!? Who was he working with Carl or John? Is there any more to the story? I am sorry to hear this. It is quite plausible this was an honest mistake. Did they offer any concessions,
“We will call and give you first dibs on the next one that comes in”?
Does not seem like it. They offered to let him buy a Bronco at $60k which I am assuming is one of the ones that are coming in the next batch to them. He is saying he was dealing with a Tom Phillips.

Knowing my boss that bridge is burned and he wouldn't spend any money there now anyways. I am guessing after he was told he won't be getting a Bronco everything went to white noise.

Could have been an honest mistake but those are pretty few and far between now a days.

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am sorry to hear that. That was not my experience nor the experience of anyone else I have ever spoke with who bought from this dealership.

Why was he dealing with a Tom Phillips. Was he not able to get through to Carl or John? I do not know Tom.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am sorry to hear that. That was not my experience nor the experience of anyone else I have ever spoke with who bought from this dealership.

Why was he dealing with a Tom Phillips. Was he not able to get through to Carl or John? I do not know Tom.
No idea told him to specifically get with one of the two guys you mentioned. His loss shit happens. I am going to assume it was a one off incident.
Sponsored