ScalinoFever

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scalino
Your Bronco Model
Base
I gotta know, I've had a theory that the rear window section will fit directly behind the rear doors. With the removal of the rear section of the roll cage, making it essentially like the old half cab. these are the things that keep me up at night...
I think you're right. Based on the rear 3/4 shot of the blackfour-door, it appear the roof is a modular sysetm and the rear glass between the rear pillars appears to be removable, allowing it to clear the rear door windows when moved forward. Holy shit, this thing is going to be awesome.
Sponsored

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know you’ve been a FSB proponent, does this look big enough? Seems pretty beefy to me.

With the hood bulge... I think we’re going to see bigger ones for sure. Hell in the shadow picture it’s clearly visible:
EB58C11A-6E92-492E-B00D-29414F15513C.jpeg
Without having much reference point, the height and length look good, but width worries me. That’s my biggest issue with it being based on a midsize... the Ranger feels a bit too narrow inside for my taste. With this being based off the ranger platform but having flared fenders, it has me thinking it’ll feel even narrower than a Ranger unless they work some magic on maximizing interior volume.

But really, after seeing it (especially with the higher trim headlights), it may be a compromise I’m willing to make. At this point, if it has a manual and can tow 5500+, I’m buying

CSSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 XV Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Lets not forget about the angled roll cage that we have seen. Unless that rear part is removable that pickup idea is not possible.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lets not forget about the angled roll cage that we have seen. Unless that rear part is removable that pickup idea is not possible.
There’s been patents about quick detach roll cages...

Sponsored

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
[QUOTE
I had a '99 Cherokee Sport.
It developed a "death wobble" about 5,000 miles after I maxed out the allowable tires size increase per their specs.
Dealership could not help - I had a 4X4 enthusiast replace the steering column and other components down the handling line until it stopped.
It was scary - started at 56 MPH and continued up to 68 MPH.

[/QUOTE]

"Um...... I'll take IFS for about $55K Alex......thanks, thanks again" ?

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think you're right. Based on the rear 3/4 shot of the blackfour-door, it appear the roof is a modular sysetm and the rear glass between the rear pillars appears to be removable, allowing it to clear the rear door windows when moved forward. Holy shit, this thing is going to be awesome.
Also might be why it's got the perfectly flat roof that people are whining about.

B-man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco Explorer, 1985 Mustang GT, Z71
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I gotta know, I've had a theory that the rear window section will fit directly behind the rear doors. With the removal of the rear section of the roll cage, making it essentially like the old half cab. these are the things that keep me up at night...

**edit, quick and dirty pic of what I'm saying*
1583948908138.png
What do you do about the rear part of the roll cage? I hope that part wouldn't just pop off easily.
I will say this, since no one has mentioned it, but it looks to me like the rear part of the 2dr and 4dr tops may be the same. The 4dr just has an added middle part. So, if you didn't get a hardtop at first, it would be easier to find one later if they are all the same.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What do you do about the rear part of the roll cage? I hope that part wouldn't just pop off easily.
I will say this, since no one has mentioned it, but it looks to me like the rear part of the 2dr and 4dr tops may be the same. The 4dr just has an added middle part. So, if you didn't get a hardtop at first, it would be easier to find one later if they are all the same.
Ford has patents for the cage to be removable.

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did say this is a theory, nothing official from ford. But, ford, if it doesn't do this, and you want it to, I will take one bronco 4dr fully loaded as payment for the idea. K thanks!

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

**edit, quick and dirty pic of what I'm saying*
Ford Bronco Best Uncovered Looks Yet! Black 4 Door Bronco + 2 Door Without Top Landy

That's very clever. Unfortunate being a swing gate if that's the case but still utility in that design.