First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / future Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
New as well, this has been a long time coming. I am a former wrangler owner both TJ and JK, switched over to an f150 for the last 7 years. I miss the open air and my wife hears about it every day. Looking at both a black diamond 4 door vs a Badlands 2 door. If I go with the badlands I might keep the 2.3 just so I can keep the manual.
Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are general grabbers bad I heard a lot of good Things about that tire from people. This will be my first off roader so would know a lot more than me what you thinking as far as tires go.
I think they're okay.

But they're really heavy.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are general grabbers bad I heard a lot of good Things about that tire from people. This will be my first off roader so would know a lot more than me what you thinking as far as tires go.
Bad? No, not really, but I expect better. Generals are what you expect on a stripped down work truck.

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think all the trims are great. Something for everyone.
This is where ford hit a home run in my opinion my mind was going crazy last night before I ordered going back and forth and when I seen the black diamond came with 1 rear locker at least and heavy duty bumpers and the rubber drain floor and vinyl seats it was a no brainer we get way better tires stock too than the jeeps get in my opinion 32 not to shabby. My price as of now with the destination fee is 37500 for the 2 door plan on upgrading to 10 speed auto Apple car play and maybe color matching roof depending on price but will be happy with the carbon roof

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bad? No, not really, but I expect better. Generals are what you expect on a stripped down work truck.
I understand generals are like a lower priced option at tire stores you would think ford would want a more premium option but I’ll take them or upgrade them maybe

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I understand generals are like a lower priced option at tire stores you would think ford would want a more premium option but I’ll take them or upgrade them maybe
I'll still use them. My Tacoma will need new tires next spring, so I will swap them over to it and buy new for the Bronco.

kdm_42089

Black Diamond
First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved the Black Diamond, base would have been fine, but I wanted the rubber floors. I've been trying to decide between the Bronco and the Tremor, and I think this is it.

Anyone think the price of the Tremor package could be an indication of the sasquatch pricing? Upgraded suspension and 35s for $3,975. Maybe $3,500 or so for sasquatch?

OP
OP
Bronco21fan

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

New as well, this has been a long time coming. I am a former wrangler owner both TJ and JK, switched over to an f150 for the last 7 years. I miss the open air and my wife hears about it every day. Looking at both a black diamond 4 door vs a Badlands 2 door. If I go with the badlands I might keep the 2.3 just so I can keep the manual.
Bad lands was my first choice but than seen the starting price of 42000 and I couldn’t swing it I mean when my build gets done I will prob be at 40 and change or 41 give or take but the black diamond just fit me better but badlands is bad ass there all really nice I can’t wait to see what the base looks like with sasquatch

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Going with mid trim Black Diamond with 2.7 and Sasquatch package. Figured I could live without Baja mode, which I probably would use and front disconnect (probably never use). Price If upgrades is going to be the real factor for me.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved a Black Diamond 4 door. I would like to get a Sasquatch package and hard top. If the Sasquatch is over 4k it gets really hard to justify since the BD already has a rear locker. Would love to get an idea of how much the hard top will cost.

Staying with the 2.3L and 7spd and will be very interested in a power flash like the ranger has if possible. If I don't do the Sasquatch I am torn between keeping the steels and upgrading down the road or see what 17in alum rim looks like. It all comes down to what the configure options/prices shake out as but I think I would be 95% happy with just the standard BD features.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved a Black Diamond 4 door. I would like to get a Sasquatch package and hard top. If the Sasquatch is over 4k it gets really hard to justify since the BD already has a rear locker. Would love to get an idea of how much the hard top will cost.

Staying with the 2.3L and 7spd and will be very interested in a power flash like the ranger has if possible. If I don't do the Sasquatch I am torn between keeping the steels and upgrading down the road or see what 17in alum rim looks like. It all comes down to what the configure options/prices shake out as but I think I would be 95% happy with just the standard BD features.
Well they already got a 320hp tune for the Ranger, so...

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far, fits my price range, and offers the bare minimum of what I'm looking for without being overkill price wise.

Forget the Color name, but the Metallic Red, Sasquatch as well
Exactly! Plus the hardend offroad stuff...rock skis, bumpers , etc

I really ike the Anti-matter Blue, in a virtual kind of way.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've reserved Black Diamond and will go with the 2.3L EcoBoost and 7-Speed Manual Transmission (much to my wife's dismay). I plan on picking up the Sasquatch package and for color I'm leaning toward Antimatter Blue with white top - one way or another...

I wonder if Sasquatch comes with the spare wheel/tire to mount on my tailgate :unsure:

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i will be ordering a 2022 black diamond:

2-door
2.7l
velocity blue
standard package
white interior/roof package (if available)

i will need to see the sasquatch price, but i will probably be fine/better without. i am hoping to stay below $45,000

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've reserved Black Diamond and will go with the 2.3L EcoBoost and 7-Speed Manual Transmission (much to my wife's dismay). I plan on picking up the Sasquatch package and for color I'm leaning toward Antimatter Blue with white top - one way or another...

I wonder if Sasquatch comes with the spare wheel/tire to mount on my tailgate :unsure:
Replace Wife with GF and AMB with Rapid Red, and thats me
Sponsored