Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick question since I just started eyeballing BD. I have seen mentioned the Sasquatch package was priced at $3500 on the survey. Is this accurate or was it $5000? If this is the case it makes switching to BD from BB a no brainer if going Squatch.
We'll all have that answer when B&P comes out on Friday.
Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Without the mid package you only have a half a system. The rolling code push button ignition. The fob will be needed to unlock the doors.
Therefor I would need to take fob out and push unlock to get in the vehicle. If I didn't put it back in my pocket prior to getting in (at 6'4" it will not happen after sitting in drivers seat) or I will set them down somewhere and forget them when I leave.
I wasn't aware the fob (remote?) wasn't a transponder, that unlocks the door when you touch the handle. Most new vehicles do not require you to actually push an 'unlock' button on the fob. I never have to take it out of my pocket, there is a small button on the door handle to activate the locks when you close it, well, another reason to get the mid package.

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't want most of the features in the mid package. I may have to buy it just to gain "Intelligent Access" in the mid package. I will be getting a bunch of BS I do not want with the mid package. But I will be very annoyed every time I start the Bronco if I do not order it.

I wonder how many base buyers are un aware of this? I prefer no power locks and keyed ignition in my current JK than this 1/2 system.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't want most of the features in the mid package. I may have to buy it just to gain "Intelligent Access" in the mid package. I will be getting a bunch of BS I do not want with the mid package. But I will be very annoyed every time I start the Bronco if I do not order it.

I wonder how many base buyers are un aware of this? I prefer no power locks and keyed ignition in my current JK than this 1/2 system.
Not having to reach for your keys is super convenient when you’re carrying stuff or if it’s raining. I’ll miss it for sure. For me it’s just not worth the rest of the $1500 or whatever the mid package cost. The intelligent access, remote start, and 110V are the only 3 things that stand out to me in that package.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not having to reach for your keys is super convenient when you’re carrying stuff or if it’s raining. I’ll miss it for sure. For me it’s just not worth the rest of the $1500 or whatever the mid package cost. The intelligent access, remote start, and 110V are the only 3 things that stand out to me in that package.
Well, at least you will have the remote start via the Ford Pass app.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Quick question since I just started eyeballing BD. I have seen mentioned the Sasquatch package was priced at $3500 on the survey. Is this accurate or was it $5000? If this is the case it makes switching to BD from BB a no brainer if going Squatch.
I met with my dealer last Monday and he estimated 5K for the Sasquatch.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I met with my dealer last Monday and he estimated 5K for the Sasquatch.
sounds about right from the survey they sent out. I doubt they will lower the price even though everyone that got the surgery probably said it was too expensive. If they knocked it down to $4500 I would be happy

schiesz

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It should be a little less on the BD because its already got the rear locker. $4500 is the estimate everyone is giving. I'm hoping it starts a little lower still, for what its worth.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I keep finding myself creeping from base to black diamond trim. How much is it going to cost me?

2 Door
A51
2.7L Auto
Sasquatch, of course
Mid package
Tow package

45k? Tomorrow will tell.... We can change trims, correct?

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I keep finding myself creeping from base to black diamond trim. How much is it going to cost me?

2 Door
A51
2.7L Auto
Sasquatch, of course
Mid package
Tow package

45k? Tomorrow will tell.... We can change trims, correct?
Yes. You can change everything at this point including dealer

Sponsored

zrockin

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Frontier 4x4 Midnight
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm leaning towards the Carbonized Gray. I've had a white Jeep Wranger, Silver Tacoma and now a Black Frontier. I like the way the body lines look with the gray.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread Bronc2.JPG

Black Diamond | Sasquatch | Carbonized Gray | Hardtop

schiesz

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you know if the BD 2door (hardtop) has rear window defroster as standard equipment? Base has power windows and locks standard too.
Looks like it does have the rear defrost standard