Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It feels like I can get everything cheaper on a Base Sasquatch (MT as we were told) as far as how I want the Bronco to drive/perform and lose creature comforts, but save a ton of $$$
Sponsored

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I felt the same way. However, it would be nice on rainy days or icy days when you slip a bit during full stop accelerations but I don't want to keep in in 4H because you are on the road. In that case I can see using the 4A.
The advanced 4x4 is a must have feature for me since I will be moving back to MA next year. I like the safety it adds when dealing with black ice or standing water on the highways. I was initially planning on adding it to Base or Big Bend but that requires the Sasquatch package. Somehow Black Diamond is now the best value if you want this option without Sasquatch. If this holds true I will be fine with it but I have the sinking feeling that there are a lot of bugs in the B&P and my build price will suddenly jump north of $45K when they get fixed.

Wen

Black Diamond
First Name
Wendell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
just did the b&p, looks ike the rock rails arent inlcuded and they dont offer the sasquatch with a manual, which i thought they said they were thinking of doing.

i hope theres a glitch lol

Internally_Combusted

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy C10
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really wish you could option adaptive cruise control on BD even if they keep it tied into the entire lux package. It's the best value trim by far but the absence of adaptive cruise is forcing me to jump to badlands pushing the build price up like $8k.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

just did the b&p, looks ike the rock rails arent inlcuded and they dont offer the sasquatch with a manual, which i thought they said they were thinking of doing.

i hope theres a glitch lol
The rock rails thing has to be a bug. Up front features list the rock rails on the BD, has since day 1. If not might not be a bad idea to look aftermarket anyway, as I read out here somewhere the ones listed were attached to the body and not the frame, maybe.

Wen

Black Diamond
First Name
Wendell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The rock rails thing has to be a bug. Up front features list the rock rails on the BD, has since day 1. If not might not be a bad idea to look aftermarket anyway, as I read out here somewhere the ones listed were attached to the body and not the frame, maybe.
got it. not a rock rail expert since my k10 frames just hit the rocks directly lol, but that makes sense. thanks.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can someone post pic of bronco 4dr badlands with no roof option and bemini top in a black and in a carbonized grey? Pics aren't loading for me

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B&P confirms black diamond for me.

BD 4 door: Sas, Mid, advanced 4x4, V6
VS
Badlands 4 door: Sas, mid, V6

Badlands is $3k more.
Sway bar disconnect and “signature” lights aren’t worth that. And that’s the only difference.
I actually like the standard lights better. More of the first generation feel.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just did my BD build with 0 accessories. $50,010. 4DR, squatch, 2.7, tow, hard top, and mid package.

Sponsored

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree. The fact that the pics show what I assume are rock rails already on without choosing the option that charges more seems to align with this. If you look at big bend with nothing, the pics look different of it until you add step, etc.

Yooperwheels

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The advanced 4x4 is a must have feature for me since I will be moving back to MA next year. I like the safety it adds when dealing with black ice or standing water on the highways. I was initially planning on adding it to Base or Big Bend but that requires the Sasquatch package. Somehow Black Diamond is now the best value if you want this option without Sasquatch. If this holds true I will be fine with it but I have the sinking feeling that there are a lot of bugs in the B&P and my build price will suddenly jump north of $45K when they get fixed.
You do not want to use this on black ice. There is no side to side distribution, just locked. You will find yourself sideways in a heartbeat. Been there.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is anyone else noticing that for the BD adding the mid package drops the price by $100? When I added the mid package on my particular build the little monthly price ticker in the top right corner dropped by $2/month. I feel like I should print this out and hold Ford to it haha!
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread E37C4677-B9AF-48A3-93E6-96D244149FC7

• Wow
Reactions: RLW

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 XLT Super Crew Short Bed 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know lots of folks are not happy. No one seems to be able to get exactly what they want. My opinion is that some things will work out as the B&P gets updated. There are certainly some issues. But, I think some of the complaints are just people who would never be happy. I get you've been waiting a long time, but you can't expect a high volume production vehicle to be able to meet every one of your needs. For me, I like all that I am selecting. BD, 2Dr, Cactus Grey, Mid, 2.7 Auto, Auto 4x4, and sound insulation. I love the steel wheels and like the black/grey MGV seats with the blue stitching. I also like that the 2.7 Auto was only $1895. I hope this was not an error and later will have to shell out another $1500 for the auto trans, but I will. I have to say, if I was buying an FE that I would opt out as I am no fan of the Navy Pier :)

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Completely agree. I'm bummed LED Signature Lighting aren't an option on the Black Diamond but that is my only qualm, whereas on the other trims I was considering, there were others that weren't as easy to fix. Unless you have an unlimited budget, not getting everything you want should be a given. And if you do, there will be plenty of aftermarket options to make the Bronco yours. :) I'll be switching over to Black Diamond from OBX and super excited!

I know lots of folks are not happy. No one seems to be able to get exactly what they want. My opinion is that some things will work out as the B&P gets updated. There are certainly some issues. But, I think some of the complaints are just people who would never be happy. I get you've been waiting a long time, but you can't expect a high volume production vehicle to be able to meet every one of your needs. For me, I like all that I am selecting. BD, 2Dr, Cactus Grey, Mid, 2.7 Auto, Auto 4x4, and sound insulation. I love the steel wheels and like the black/grey MGV seats with the blue stitching. I also like that the 2.7 Auto was only $1895. I hope this was not an error and later will have to shell out another $1500 for the auto trans, but I will. I have to say, if I was buying an FE that I would opt out as I am no fan of the Navy Pier :)
Sponsored