First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I understand the frustration about seeing your chosen model. Seriously though, do you actually think the Bronco Sport is more capable than a Black Diamond? There are videos out there of the Bronco Sport off roaming some really cool obstacles. Your BD will handle those same obstacles even easier.
Being ā€œbetter than a Bronco Sportā€ isnā€™t really the benchmark Iā€™m looking for unfortunately šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah! How dare I request that Ford showcase their brand new H.O.S.S. suspension system! Who do I think I am? I should know my place as the consumer, and just let Ford take my money! I should know better than to ever question Ford marketing.
Was that a request? This is an odd place to make a request of Ford, considering this site is completely unaffiliated with them. šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Watch a video or just become familiar with the 4Runner TRD Pro. The black diamond is equipped almost exactly the same except the unknown stock shocks vs fox shocks on the 4runner.
This is some GREAT advice! Iā€™ll definitely checkout some videos tonight. Thank you!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Life is great, no sweats here.šŸ˜‚

I donā€™t think itā€™s crazy to want a demonstration of something they havenā€™t shown yet. Especially when most of us are forking over 50k for a vehicle we havenā€™t even sat in yet.

Howā€™s that boot taste?
View attachment 109479
If you're getting a BD without Sasquatch you aren't spending $50k, lol. The differences of capabilities between models will be miniscule at best for 99% of us.

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was that a request? This is an odd place to make a request of Ford, considering this site is completely unaffiliated with them. šŸ˜‚
There are over 100 Ford employees with accounts on Bronco6G, and over a dozen of those employees work with the Bronco directly. You gotta be a real dunce to think they donā€™t check this forum to gauge the concerns of their customers.

...But I donā€™t blame you. Ignorance is bliss!

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are over 100 Ford employees with accounts on Bronco6G, and over a dozen of those employees work with the Bronco directly. You gotta be a real dunce to think they donā€™t check this forum to gauge the concerns of their customers.

...But I donā€™t blame you. Ignorance is bliss!
I donā€™t go begging for scraps in alleys behind restaurants if Iā€™m hungry, I go in and order dinner. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

But hey, if it makes you feel better to whine about childish things, you do you.

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I donā€™t go begging for scraps in alleys behind restaurants if Iā€™m hungry, I go in and order dinner. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

But hey, if it makes you feel better to whine about childish things, you do you.
Then only comments youā€™ve made have been complaining about my posts. Youā€™ve offered nothing constructive to the conversation. Iā€™m sorry buddy, but you have no right to tell anyone theyā€™re whining or being childish šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜­

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish I was as fiscally responsible for you! Iā€˜m definitely splurging a little more than I should on this vehicle. Hopefully itā€™s worth it šŸ˜‚
Oh, I am splurging all right! I'm a teacher in a state that typically is at or near the bottom for salaries in the U.S. So this truck will be nearly a full year's salary. And part of paying off the house is because I could never afford to buy a bigger or better one these past 30 years. So even with not going full-on Badlands, Lux, SAS and whatnot, my modest Bronco's payment will likely be as high as the mortgage payments were.šŸ˜

OP
OP
ColbyFromBama

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh, I am splurging all right! I'm a teacher in a state that typically is at or near the bottom for salaries in the U.S. So this truck will be nearly a full year's salary. And part of paying off the house is because I could never afford to buy a bigger or better one these past 30 years. So even with not going full-on Badlands, Lux, SAS and whatnot, my modest Bronco's payment will likely be as high as the mortgage payments were.šŸ˜
Iā€™ve never had a car payment before, Iā€™ve always paid cash. So this Bronco is taking a big hit on my monthly expenses, but I know itā€™ll be worth it. Iā€™ve been waiting forever for itā€™s return, and I canā€™t take my money with me to the grave!

Teachers are wildly under appreciated. I never understood how yā€™all do it.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then only comments youā€™ve made have been complaining about my posts. Youā€™ve offered nothing constructive to the conversation. Iā€™m sorry buddy, but you have no right to tell anyone theyā€™re whining or being childish šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
Maybe in whatever country youā€™re from thatā€™s the case, but here in America one does have that right.
Also you may want to look up the definition of ā€œcomplain.ā€ Iā€™ll give you a hint, it doesnā€™t encompass me trying to educate a child. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™ve never had a car payment before, Iā€™ve always paid cash. So this Bronco is taking a big hit on my monthly expenses, but I know itā€™ll be worth it. Iā€™ve been waiting forever for itā€™s return, and I canā€™t take my money with me to the grave!

Teachers are wildly under appreciated. I never understood how yā€™all do it.
Some days, kids actually say thank you as they leave... or treat you like a rock star if they bump into you in public. Can't say that about my previous career.šŸ˜

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah. Youā€™re still talking, and not adding anything to the conversation. Just complaining. I donā€™t need to look up a definition, because youā€™re the perfect example. If you wanna keep whining, be my guest. Itā€™s entertaining frankly šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
Well, enjoy your ignorance. Also, not getting your bronco until long after theyā€™re are black diamonds delivered to customers and videos of them posted. Maybe your whinefest will be over by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.