Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I seeing something or are the Hero switch logos backlit in these videos? Makes sense for nighttime offloading but I dont recall seeing that in any of the other videos yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you sit in them or is it only for the ride alongs?
Not the ones for the ride along to my knowledge. They have several others (both two and four door) on display throughout the event though that you can sit in and play with all of the bells and whistles. I took a ton of pics with my camera that I will post later of this.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I seeing something or are the Hero switch logos backlit in these videos? Makes sense for nighttime offloading but I dont recall seeing that in any of the other videos yet.
One of the updates during the pre-production was said to increase this backlighting brightness of the hero switches... either way, I suspect that based on the environmental conditions, the headlights are on in these videos, which would cause the backlighting to also be on...

...the previous videos were basically all in the middle of the desert during the day.... so likely no headlights on.... or even just washed out... which may be why they haven't appeared as illuminated like this before.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are backlit when engaged - except for Traction Control Off, which apparently only shows up on the instrument cluster.

Edit: Nevermind. Now I see what you're talking about. Definitely looks like the update @ZackDanger mentioned made a difference.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Excellent work Jacob! Thanks! Now go have a beer!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not the ones for the ride along to my knowledge. They have several others (both two and four door) on display throughout the event though that you can sit in and play with all of the bells and whistles. I took a ton of pics with my camera that I will post later of this.
Thanks! Still not sure why my invite never got a time, but really glad yours did. (y) Looks like a total blast! If I can come sit in one, that might make it worth it.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And yes there are a ton of Broncos here to ride in. You can ride in any of the ones in the below pic:

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Are there available ride along slots for people that weren't able to get a reservation? I thought I saw that somewhere.

Greens05

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are backlit when engaged - except for Traction Control Off, which apparently only shows up on the instrument cluster.
Thanks. I was more talking the even when not engaged. When engaged I've seen the orange light indicating it is on. But never saw the logo on the button lit up blue like these videos. As @ZackDanger mentioned likely due to them having the lights on in these conditions vs KOH or Moab videos where they didnt. Thought that was cool as I hadn't seen it before.

Edit- Noticed your "edit" that clarified you understood what I was referring to.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! Still not sure why my invite never got a time, but really glad yours did. (y) Looks like a total blast! If I can come sit in one, that might make it worth it.
They had spots available all day for ride alongs. You can just walk up and sign up for a time. You can also give your preference for what you want to ride in. The two door Badlands was out on the trail so I went with the OB as it was very close to what I’m purchasing minus a few exterior features and sway bar disconnect.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. They had spots available all day.
You are going to make me drive 5 hours.

I hope there will be times available on Friday and Saturday. I'm afraid those days will be busier or more booked.