John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Gang!

Nick here from Borne Off-Road! I just wanted to kick off this thread with some exciting news that we have a solid selection of wheel spacers available for the 6th Gen Broncos! Make sure that you head over to our Engineering Blog for some more insight on wheel spacers and our design:

FINDING SPACE – BORNE OFF-ROAD WHEEL SPACERS

NT6_4375.jpg

Wheel spacers are ideal for expanding your choice in wheel and tire setups, which can also benefit off-road performance. The right tires are crucial for tackling challenging trails, but the size of proper off-roading tires becomes problematic in the wheel well. Taller sidewalls and wider profiles can lead to a shorter turning radius and rubbing away at fender liners. However, repositioning the wheel and tire setups with spacers mitigates these issues turns your truck into a trailblazer and comfy cruiser. The increased clearance from the hub also clears the way for larger brake setups to control your vehicle better. Finally, the wider track width from your outward bound wheels serves up handling enhancements for a more planted ride... (read more)
Here's a quick look at the difference with our 2" (50mm) spacer installed on our Badlands:

Comparison.jpg

Make sure that you also head over to our website to pick up a set today!

Borne Off-Road Wheel Spacers, fits 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L/2.7L

NT6_4104-Edit.jpg

As always, don't hesitate to read out with any questions that you might have!

-Nick
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would love to see a pic of these installed on an OBX stock rims.
So we don't have access to the OBX wheels at the moment, BUT we should be able to do something with the steel wheels on our 2.3L to give an idea of the look on street tires. I'll post something up here once we have the photos ready!

Also, if anyone has already purchased a set of these, we'd love to see them installed!

-Nick

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys!

I spent some time yesterday with our 2.3L base to create some visuals on our wheel spacers! We installed a set of our 1" and 2" spacers with the base steel wheels:

Ford Bronco Borne Off-Road Wheel Spacers Bronco-Spacer-Front-Angle

Ford Bronco Borne Off-Road Wheel Spacers BroncoSpacer_Front

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Ford Bronco Borne Off-Road Wheel Spacers BroncoSpacer_Side

Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions that you might have!

-Nick

Sponsored

Grey Mare

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following for discount pricing

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to confirm, the 1 inch spacers will fit all bronco factory wheels with no trimming of studs? Some other threads mention 1.5 is suggested to clear.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just to confirm, the 1 inch spacers will fit all bronco factory wheels with no trimming of studs? Some other threads mention 1.5 is suggested to clear.
Correct! We had our 1" spacers installed on both our 2.7L with alloy wheels along with our 2.3L base steel wheels without needing to trim the studs

-Nick

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also wanted to drop this coupon code in here for some extra goodies with your full spacer setup!

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

-Nick

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to bump this thread up with some more info on our wheel spacers!

Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

-Nick

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!
You should probably sell 0.75" spacers, which are optimal for 37x12.50 tires using stock sasquatch wheels. It is OK for the stock studs to protrude (enough clearance in sasquatch wheels), but the spacer nuts cannot.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wasn't considering running spacers, but until I get some aftermarket rims with a different offset, I may pull the trigger. I keep on hearing how good the Bora spacers are. How do these compare? Are they made in the USA?

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These are sold in pairs, correct? Meaning we’d need 2 sets for all four wheels?

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should probably sell 0.75" spacers, which are optimal for 37x12.50 tires using stock sasquatch wheels. It is OK for the stock studs to protrude (enough clearance in sasquatch wheels), but the spacer nuts cannot.
Noted! And I've passed along the interest for the .75" spacers as well!

I wasn't considering running spacers, but until I get some aftermarket rims with a different offset, I may pull the trigger. I keep on hearing how good the Bora spacers are. How do these compare? Are they made in the USA?
Great question!

So 6061T6 is already a tough material, but we took it a step further by opting to forge our spacers. This process aligns the metal grain structure with the shape of the product to make it much more resistant to stress and fatigue over time. Not to mention that we're also exceeding OEM specs with our wheel stud quality.

Mishimoto is a global provider with offices in Delaware, Los Angeles, Shanghai, China, Sydney, Australia and Birmingham, United Kingdom. All products are designed, engineered, and tested in New Castle, Delaware, using state-of-the-art machinery at our corporate headquarters. The manufacturing location depends on the product we are manufacturing. For example, our intercooler pipes for diesel trucks are made in Los Angeles. Our stamped aluminum brackets come from Texas. The wheel spacers referenced in this post is made in China, under strict control of our American-operated Shanghai branch. We try to make as many parts in the States as possible, where feasible. Much like Samsung or Apple (or the majority of the parts on your car), it comes down to the engineering behind the part and the manufacturing quality control. With a lifetime warranty on every part we manufacture, it is safe to say our parts are of the highest quality.

These are sold in pairs, correct? Meaning we’d need 2 sets for all four wheels?
That is correct!

-Nick
Sponsored

Last edited: