RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered this steel sleeve from JKS to try. It replaces the tie rod nut to reinforce the weakest area. Similar solutions for other IFS have been used for a long time. I also installed the plastic BroncBuster bushing in the steering gear to beef it up a little.
https://jksmfg.com/collections/ford-bronco-2021/products/bronco-tie-rod-end-sleeve-kit (sleeve)
https://broncbustertx.com/products/product-name (steering gear bushing)

Update: I removed the BroncBuster bushing because it was causing major steering problems. I do not recommend it and it is very difficult to remove. When installed, it increased the steering effort, the steering would no longer center itself (e.g. exiting a turn), and it caused wander due to lack of self-centering.
Sounds like you had the same problem as me. I was blaming the UCAs as they went on same time along with a bunch of other parts...:ROFLMAO:

You posted this right around the same time I got my bushing too. Hope you got the new one and rocked on🤘

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like you had the same problem as me. I was blaming the UCAs as they went on same time along with a bunch of other parts...:ROFLMAO:

You posted this right around the same time I got my bushing too. Hope you got the new one and rocked on🤘
I eventually tried the replacement broncbuster bushing and it seemed better, but I only used it a short time before swapping in a hoss3 steering rack.
Sponsored