Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any update on the ADS setup?
Yes we have our installed and have been running it since mid to late may. We have several trail runs and lots of road miles on it now. We have done high speed stuff with a TRX and built, long travel, supercharged GMC. Both of the other drivers were impressed. They thought they would be able to pull away from me and never did. The suspension handled amazing. We have also done slower rock crawling type trails and it performed amazing there as well. We have several more kits out there and are starting to get positive feedback from those people as well.
Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes we have our installed and have been running it since mid to late may. We have several trail runs and lots of road miles on it now. We have done high speed stuff with a TRX and built, long travel, supercharged GMC. Both of the other drivers were impressed. They thought they would be able to pull away from me and never did. The suspension handled amazing. We have also done slower rock crawling type trails and it performed amazing there as well. We have several more kits out there and are starting to get positive feedback from those people as well.
Thanks for the update. I don't think my Hoss 3.0 Foxes are going to work much longer, without someone coming out with stiffer/longer springs. However, after adding my LOD bumper/tire carrier @ 180 lbs, I can only add another 100-150 lbs (kids and a cooler does it) before the ride starts to become noticeably more harsh. I'm also about to install my SRQ hybrid winch bumper up front @ ~175 lbs. I want to lift 2-2.5" for 37's, but I don't think I'll be happy with perch collars with the current weight.

I'm thinking more and more I'm going to need to go adjustable with 550-650 lbs springs up front, and not sure out back... Looking at Radflo, ADS and Fox options currently. Fox's high/low adjustability seems to have an edge...

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the update. I don't think my Hoss 3.0 Foxes are going to work much longer, without someone coming out with stiffer/longer springs. However, after adding my LOD bumper/tire carrier @ 180 lbs, I can only add another 100-150 lbs (kids and a cooler does it) before the ride starts to become noticeably more harsh. I'm also about to install my SRQ hybrid winch bumper up front @ ~175 lbs. I want to lift 2-2.5" for 37's, but I don't think I'll be happy with perch collars with the current weight.

I'm thinking more and more I'm going to need to go adjustable with 550-650 lbs springs up front, and not sure out back... Looking at Radflo, ADS and Fox options currently. Fox's high/low adjustability seems to have an edge...
If you give us all of your add ons and weights we will work with ADS to get your kit dialed prior to shipping it to you. One of the many advantages of this kit is they have tested lots of different vehicles and know the best place to start with spring rates prior to shipping your kit. The last kit we did spring swap on shipped less than a week after the order even with swapping springs.

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is the ADS kit on 37s. Can't wait to meet up with Popo Patty and let him experience this kit.
Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Suspension Comparison: Radflo vs. King vs. Icon Stage 7 IMG_5389
Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Suspension Comparison: Radflo vs. King vs. Icon Stage 7 IMG_5408
Sponsored