Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You may also need/want the rear track bar relocation bracket when you switch out the track bar.
Sponsored

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! I think the biggest difference is you have what look to be 35’s? And also an aftermarket wheel. Assuming it’s offset?
On the Radflo setup he is running factory wheel and JKS tire clearance kit with 37’s. No sag on the rear end or front. He gave Radflo his specs and they sent out appropriate springs.
Here are his bent resi brackets.

DD6BBB7F-11E2-48B6-A73B-17EC9C3C46A4.jpeg

4306814B-B558-4D6F-822A-F4B3398DBD50.jpeg
Interesting that he has the reservoirs mounted up there on top of the shock mount. They're supposed to be where mine are in the pics so they don't get bashed in by the UCAs. Why does he have them up there?

As far as my setup goes:
- Badlands Sasquatch
- Running BFG KM3 37" tires
- KMC rims with 0 offset
- 4WP adjustable rear trackbar
- Camburg UCAs

m_grovs

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I changed them out with 600lb on top and 650lb on the bottom, and now it's perfect, even allowing me to crank them down some more if I need to. In the front I have no rubbing, but that's probably because I chopped the crash bars off, leaving just enough room to mount the reservoir.
@MUDLVR Where were you able to order your Radflo with the stiffer spring rates? I believe I need similar spring rates, with all the extra weight I have added to my truck. But I can't figure out how to order with the heavier springs.

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious how the Radflo's would stack-up to the Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 Fox's? Anyone care to comment based on experience?

I'm hearing Eibach will have a +~2" Pro-Lift spring set for them in 3-4 months per this thread. It seems the Radflo's are on par in regards to parts/quality..? The Radflo's adjustability would definitely be an advantage... I might be able to get a really good deal on the Radflo's so trying to determine if they'd be worth it, or would be a downgrade.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Curious how the Radflo's would stack-up to the Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 Fox's? Anyone care to comment based on experience?

I'm hearing Eibach will have a +~2" Pro-Lift spring set for them in 3-4 months per this thread. It seems the Radflo's are on par in regards to parts/quality..? The Radflo's adjustability would definitely be an advantage... I might be able to get a really good deal on the Radflo's so trying to determine if they'd be worth it, or would be a downgrade.
No one really has experience with multiple setups. Your getting more adjustability and giving up fox's developmental time. Fox has an unfair advantage of being factory designed so they will most likely be the best ride out of the box.

Sponsored
OP
OP
popo_patty

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No one really has experience with multiple setups. Your getting more adjustability and giving up fox's developmental time. Fox has an unfair advantage of being factory designed so they will most likely be the best ride out of the box.
We about to get experience with multiple setups! Soooo close to finishing the 3 builds. Too bad the only Bronco in our group with Foxes rolled at KOH:(

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We about to get experience with multiple setups! Soooo close to finishing the 3 builds. Too bad the only Bronco in our group with Foxes rolled at KOH:(
No one has owned multiple setups and had substantial behind the wheel time with the different brands. There have been a few people switching from experimental units but overall no real seat time comparing suspensions back to back on the same bronco.

Shock Surplus has the best videos so far on the topic. They talk about the difference fairly in depth but still every application is different.

We need a list of springs rates and travel for each company then move into type of valving. Right know it's what in stock and can I live with it.

I should state I am also to cheap to go full coilovers as the service intervals and damage replacement cost are to high. So I shouldn't be in this thread lol.

Stu10

Outer Banks
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you get the Metalcloak trailing arms installed on one of the broncos? Curious how those perform as I may buy a set along with the rear track bar! Look forward to some more feedback/reviews on everything. Appreciate the time you put into all the research here!

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@MUDLVR Where were you able to order your Radflo with the stiffer spring rates? I believe I need similar spring rates, with all the extra weight I have added to my truck. But I can't figure out how to order with the heavier springs.
You just have to call them and they'll send you the replacement ones. I think they're $200

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone in your group running an ADS setup? I've seen them talked about in the Toyota world, but curious how they compare.
We are getting ready to get an ADS kit for our 2023 Badlands and just became ADS Dealers. Looking forward to getting them on and getting some miles on them.

Sponsored

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We know all about rolling at KOH but that chain of events led us to getting a Bronco and being here so it wasn't all bad.
Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Suspension Comparison: Radflo vs. King vs. Icon Stage 7 IMG_3957
Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Suspension Comparison: Radflo vs. King vs. Icon Stage 7 IMG_3959

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome thread.

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wish we had an ADS bronco to compare!
I should have a set on our Bronco soonish. Perhaps I’ll have to meet up with you all.