Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True, f you’re solely looking at flex numbers. Think how much you pay for an inch of travel…. Thankfully there are other factors making high end suspension worth it but I strongly caution people to only go high end if they intend on using the benefits. 6-7k all in for 37’s and suspension to cycle it for 1” of travel is pretty bad ratios lol
Exactly!!!
Nice work @popo_patty 🤠
Sponsored

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very true! Ride quality is very subjective. Numbers arnt though thankfully which is why I did the compression/extension and also the CTI. I’m stoked to see what kind of difference tuning makes as I just got my Kings tuned and am going back to the track once I finish repairs. Stay tuned! (Pun intended)

First off, sick video!

Secondly, can you please share some tuning data for your kings?

Ive got kings on mine with the bajakits UCA + Trail arms. Would be very good to know how I can dial in and maximise my build.

Milockman6

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97' TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Whats up guys and thanks for your patience, as promised here is the long time coming suspension review. Now something I realized while filming this is how much ground there truly is to cover. So if this video doesn't answer any questions you may have feel free to reach out! I will be following up with separate videos diving more into depth on certain key aspects as well later.
I also broke my Bronco during the filming and had to take a break and repair it before finishing... most expensive video to date for me... :(

I'm also looking to film followup videos on more entry level suspension systems as well as Carli, ADS and Fox (The Raptor doesn't count lol) in another guide.

There will also be videos on armor, tail gate supports fitting 37's properly for off-road and much more. I also post trail runs, have a day by day run down on the Bronco Safari and more on my Youtube channel and Instagram (popo_patty). I help run a local Bronco group that does a free Bronco Academy and regular trail runs.

On the side i'm the Bronco rep for Hammer Built and am more than happy to help you on your Bronco journey and getting setup with what you want wether it's sold through me or not.

Let me know if you have any questions and without further ado, here is the video!

Great all around and in field comparison bro. Thanks for the work put in!
Whats up guys and thanks for your patience, as promised here is the long time coming suspension review. Now something I realized while filming this is how much ground there truly is to cover. So if this video doesn't answer any questions you may have feel free to reach out! I will be following up with separate videos diving more into depth on certain key aspects as well later.
I also broke my Bronco during the filming and had to take a break and repair it before finishing... most expensive video to date for me... :(

I'm also looking to film followup videos on more entry level suspension systems as well as Carli, ADS and Fox (The Raptor doesn't count lol) in another guide.

There will also be videos on armor, tail gate supports fitting 37's properly for off-road and much more. I also post trail runs, have a day by day run down on the Bronco Safari and more on my Youtube channel and Instagram (popo_patty). I help run a local Bronco group that does a free Bronco Academy and regular trail runs.

On the side i'm the Bronco rep for Hammer Built and am more than happy to help you on your Bronco journey and getting setup with what you want wether it's sold through me or not.

Let me know if you have any questions and without further ado, here is the video!

Great over-all and in field comparison bro! 👍Thanks for all the work put in.

AccuTune Offroad

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sasquatch 4 Door, Jeep JLUR, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
First off, sick video!

Secondly, can you please share some tuning data for your kings?

Ive got kings on mine with the bajakits UCA + Trail arms. Would be very good to know how I can dial in and maximise my build.

I know he's planning on discussing this more, but the recent tuning info came from us. Its more than just adjusting preload and turning the compression knobs. Shoot us a message if you're interested in learning more about the custom tuning we offer (y)

OP
OP
popo_patty

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know he's planning on discussing this more, but the recent tuning info came from us. Its more than just adjusting preload and turning the compression knobs. Shoot us a message if you're interested in learning more about the custom tuning we offer (y)
100%. Accutune is an awesome source for y’all’s Bronco suspension related questions or any shock stuff for that matter. They spent a lot of time researching Kings and Foxes on Broncos. Their tune has been awesome so far on the Kings. Stay tuned (pun intended), for a detailed article as well as a video

Sponsored

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@popo_patty - very enjoyable video, many thanks for this information. Are you plan to do any testing on Ford’s Performance 2” coilovers? I’m very interested how they perform relative to high end upgrades with Bilstein shocks. It looks like much more cost effective solution from Ford in-house department.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hoping you do a good write up on the comparisons as well as the videos. I just have little desire to watch most peoples videos here, but do enjoy reading many of the threads. I guess I'm old and would rather spend a few minutes reading the info than watching 20-30 minutes of video.

OP
OP
popo_patty

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hoping you do a good write up on the comparisons as well as the videos. I just have little desire to watch most peoples videos here, but do enjoy reading many of the threads. I guess I'm old and would rather spend a few minutes reading the info than watching 20-30 minutes of video.
Yup! Coming soon, just in the middle of fixing my front end, celebrating my anniversary and then filming my Accutune video but yes, extensive write up to come!

OP
OP
popo_patty

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@popo_patty - very enjoyable video, many thanks for this information. Are you plan to do any testing on Ford’s Performance 2” coilovers? I’m very interested how they perform relative to high end upgrades with Bilstein shocks. It looks like much more cost effective solution from Ford in-house department.
Glad you liked it! I am always down to try as much Bronco related stuff as I can and have a ton of stuff in the works as I have time. 4WP coil over video coming as well as ADS hopefully this year. Also looking at a bunch of other budget options to film a similar video with. Its hard getting access to the CTI ramp but i''m looking at options.

Thankfully Gold Country Broncos has awesome people with a lot of options so I've got lots of content to pick from. Would love ideas on what people wanna see next.

OP
OP
popo_patty

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Glad you liked it! I am always down to try as much Bronco related stuff as I can and have a ton of stuff in the works as I have time. 4WP coil over video coming as well as ADS hopefully this year. Also looking at a bunch of other budget options to film a similar video with. Its hard getting access to the CTI ramp but i''m looking at options.

Thankfully Gold Country Broncos has awesome people with a lot of options so I've got lots of content to pick from. Would love ideas on what people wanna see next.
Did I mention that I might be placing several different suspensions head to head on the Mojave trail this year.... maybe....

Sponsored

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did I mention that I might be placing several different suspensions head to head on the Mojave trail this year.... maybe....
Hey since you seem to be in the know about the different shock setups, do you have any info on the Saleen Bronco shocks? Just came across them this morning, but the site doesnt have really any info on travel, lengths.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Were the Kings tuned in this video or off the shelf? I assume they were off the shelf…

OP
OP
popo_patty

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Were the Kings tuned in this video or off the shelf? I assume they were off the shelf…
Glad you asked! They were off the shelf however… they have since been tuned and I have a video on that too.
Sponsored