First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Battle Born Sierra - about the only wheel company that would bore to bronco hubcentric
Thanks. Go figure they are top dollar wheels, but they offer a DOT version too!

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
popo_patty

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks. Go figure they are top dollar wheels, but they offer a DOT version too!
They offer a discount for Gold Country Broncos group fyi. Just join our FB group and then call them up and say you’re with Gold Country Broncos

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They offer a discount for Gold Country Broncos group fyi. Just join our FB group and then call them up and say you’re with Gold Country Broncos
Rad! Thanks for the invite/offer.

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shiftsandgrinsfabrication.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Putting tires in the air on the trail is where you really start running the risk of breaking things. Trying to keep all four in contact with Terra firma is the goal. For the bronco the suspension geometry looks like it will need to be re worked to increase the articulation. Keeping the CG low and getting a longer shock in to increase the droop might require a lot of work ($). But Loren Healy was able to do it so we should too🤷🏻‍♂️
The ADS kit is a good start. The front is limited due to CVs and steering but they are getting close to 3" more travel on the rear. We are running the ADS kit on our Bronco and it is freaking amazing. That is why we sell only the ADS kit. To increase numbers in the front any more, you'd have to go with mid or long travel. You have to lengthen the CVs and Tie Rods to keep from over extending them.

OP
OP
popo_patty

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The ADS kit is a good start. The front is limited due to CVs and steering but they are getting close to 3" more travel on the rear. We are running the ADS kit on our Bronco and it is freaking amazing. That is why we sell only the ADS kit. To increase numbers in the front any more, you'd have to go with mid or long travel. You have to lengthen the CVs and Tie Rods to keep from over extending them.
Thanks for the feedback! I’d really like to get my hands on their setup one day. Getting the Kings tuned this week in SoCal. Curious how the ride quality will improve. Suspension review write up coming soon followed by video

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the feedback! I’d really like to get my hands on their setup one day. Getting the Kings tuned this week in SoCal. Curious how the ride quality will improve. Suspension review write up coming soon followed by video
That's awesome. Perhaps we can arrange for me to come out with ours some time. All of the major brands make a good product. We researched all of them prior to purchasing for our Bronco and deciding what we wanted to sell. ADS made the most sense to us. Looking forward to seeing the results of your tune and King setup.

Sponsored

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No current access to a CTI Trailer to get numbers for the ADS kit but here is a natural CTI :ROFLMAO:. This is with 37s and the wrong wheels. These are +25 offset and we ordered 0 offset with a different color. At least we were able to get some testing in on these too. lol
Ford Bronco CTI score flex comparison between Sasquatch, Raptor, Icon, Radflo, King suspension IMG_5389

OP
OP
popo_patty

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No current access to a CTI Trailer to get numbers for the ADS kit but here is a natural CTI :ROFLMAO:. This is with 37s and the wrong wheels. These are +25 offset and we ordered 0 offset with a different color. At least we were able to get some testing in on these too. lol
Ford Bronco CTI score flex comparison between Sasquatch, Raptor, Icon, Radflo, King suspension IMG_5389
I’m working on a way to measure CTI without a trailer. I just need to lift oposite corners, measure distance from ground to bottom of bottom of tire

Shifts And Grins Fab

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m working on a way to measure CTI without a trailer. I just need to lift oposite corners, measure distance from ground to bottom of bottom of tire
I’m not woke but I’m pretty fond of my organic CTI spot. :ROFLMAO:

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Find a bored forklift operator, lift one tire until it starts lifting another tire.