First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 2021 Bronco - a love/hate and everything in between story. Rated dead last on the NY Times bestseller list for 27 consecutive weeks. Buy yours in 2022! ?
Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if someone is in that 101th spot in your example, but they have a very basic build with no parts constraints, and all the 100 before them have a late availability option or something with a parts constraint, would that 101th be able to get one?
Or would they not even be able to place an order because of their time stamp?
This reason right here is why everyone has to order now even if they think they won’t get one until 2022. People will not know for sure until later this year their orders will make this years orders or pushed out.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 27th...... im pretty sure we are 22, but you never know
I went out in the garage and remembered all the recovery stuff/jacks/etc I have ordered to use with the Bronco and now I will probably hang in there even if it means 2022.

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went out in the garage and remembered all the recovery stuff/jacks/etc I have ordered to use with the Bronco and now I will probably hang in there even if it means 2022.
Me too

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m an IT guy as well. Three device, constant refreshing. I was able to secure my FE reservation at 10:04 PM EST on 7/13.
How do you know your exact time?

Sponsored

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Called my dealer and said they only had 90-100 allocated... and 100 placed day one. not looking good for my july 23 res. Pretty sad to think first week res still wont get me a bronco...

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco uses the ranger platform engine and transmission. The 2.7 is used in the f150. Yes it’s mostly all new but it’s not. The bronco sport has different body panels than the escape and ford didn’t have issues popping those babies out. Ford should have had the roof situation done a year before even announcing the bronco. I doubt they announced it and realized they needed the roof. They have about 7 roof options on the accessories page. If ford wants us to buy these they aren’t showing it. They already designed the hard top and are using it. They simply have to make them. The company that makes the hard top probably makes other parts for ford but we haven’t heard of any other shortages just the hard tops. I’m not buying it. I think they want me to buy a bronco sport.
Tighten up your tin foil hat. Truth bomb incoming. ;)

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm assuming timestamp on the email from Ford. Mine is 10:24 PM 7/13
I have a first Edition ordered at like 7:13 pacific time right after reveal but my email didn't come until Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a first Edition ordered at like 7:13 pacific time right after reveal but my email didn't come until Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM
If you have a first edition reservation, it does not matter...

Sponsored

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've got the same degree - I think the answer is in the P Verses NP Problem:
"For some questions, there is no known way to find an answer quickly, but if one is provided with information showing what the answer is, it is possible to verify the answer quickly."

I’m an IT guy as well. Three device, constant refreshing. I was able to secure my FE reservation at 10:04 PM EST on 7/13.
Just 1 device going here, but it was a MacBook so maybe that was my advantage??? Lol.

I must have tried 5 times to complete the reservation with my local dealer but it kept getting rejected. I made a final effort with a different dealer about 20 miles away and it went through for a FE on 7/13 @ 7:59pm PST. In August I got the email from Ford indicating the reservation could be moved and so I moved to my local dealer on 8/24.

Spoke with my dealer today - they had around 138 reservations, but at this time will receive 2 FE and 26 Base to Wildcat models - 28 total. Interestingly the dealer shared that they had around 37 day 1 reservations - not sure where I fit in queue with that.

My dealer also shared that another larger dealer in the area had 350+ reservations but was allocated 91 units - not sure on the FE/non-FE breakdown.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FEs are not included in the general bronco allocations. They're a separate thing and they'll all get built MY21

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

FEs are not included in the general bronco allocations. They're a separate thing and they'll all get built MY21
Oh I understand the process, was just wondering if the email was what people were referring to as timestamp....

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same weirdness for me, ordered 7/13 got confirmation email on 7/15; however, my actual time stamp was 7/13. I got my time stamps from Granger. I thik with the reservation issues on reveal day they sent our confirmation emails later and it did not reflect the actual time stamp. May only be FE issue due to the limited numbers. You can probably confirm your time stamp with your dealer.

As others have said all FEs are getting made in 2021 so it does not matter. Especially since as a FE reservation we are going to be in the earliest reservations.

7/13/2021 10:31 pm 2 door FE
7/13/2021 10:48 pm 4 door FE

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also heard First Editions aren't included in the allocation process anyway. How could they be? They are treated separately. No way Ford would make a 2022 FE. As the name implies FIRST Edition.
That would be friggin' hilarious, though! Also, all of the depreciation-obsessed B6G users might just worship it like a golden calf.

Ford Bronco Bronco allocations released to dealers l2JdYKu3qnfBawpTa
Sponsored