Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My amazon prime order says it should be here by tomorrow. So obviously if it is not here before end of day today they lied to me...

/s

I have zero problems with the way he worded it. It is a bit ridiculous to be so up in arms about something that you’ll spend a day on playing around, but cannot do anything further until December. (By December? :D)

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Should we add a poll to this new thread for placing bets on what day in September?

We could do it Fantasy Football style where everyone puts in $20 and the winners split the pot. Haha

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really not understanding why everyone keeps shitting on Mike. The dude's a lackey (a lackey who also has an account on this forum), he's not in charge of anything. He's probably not even in charge of what he says, he's just a messenger reading a script. He's probably reading this every day thinking "these Bronco people are dicks, I'm going to let them dangle a little bit".

Be nice to Mike. Maybe if we're nice he'll use his mythical powers and we can all get ManSquatches by May.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I am in the minority, but I am not particular concerned if its later in September as opposed to early. Of course, I work in development and release tech, so I am familiar with delays and working hard to create a polished product.

If the product is good, no one will remember it was September 9th rather than September 1st.
You're not the only one, and your point about one date vs. the other is excellent. I worked in IT project management, from scoping to development to rollout, and I am in the same headspace. Ultimately, it is what it is. They give themselves a timeline and milestones and they do their best. It may not be good enough for some, but their jobs depend on it and they know it. I really do empathize with folks who are irked by their slow pace. But the bottom line is that we have no control over it. They're done when they're done, and we get it when they're done. Until then, we sit back and give ourselves ulcers here.

Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did somebody say Cool Things? By September, but not really "by" but during September. Does "Cool Things" really mean cool? Maybe it means something totally different... mmmm
Mike threw us a bone. Hey, dogs, chew this whilst you wait. P.R. dude being a P.R. dude. That is all.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe I am in the minority, but I am not particular concerned if its later in September as opposed to early. Of course, I work in development and release tech, so I am familiar with delays and working hard to create a polished product.

If the product is good, no one will remember it was September 9th rather than September 1st.
Please do not come on here with logic, there is no place for it here. (Can someone help me out and throw chairs gif? #Asking4Friend, #Mark’s#1Fan, #JKdon’tbeatMe)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.