Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly. He's screwed if he keeps quiet and screwed if he says anything. And when he first said "by Sept." I took that as Sept. 30. I'll wait until Oct. 1 to get ticked.

Plus, I'd want the B&P tool to be robust and accurate, without errors. There are many trims, packages and accessories that go into this tool, so taking the time now to get it right is justified.

Also, I don't envision myself using the tool more than a few hours so getting upset in Sept for something we won't really need until Nov/Dec doesn't make sense to me. I'll stress over something else in the meantime.
How about some rumors about the cool stuff. They got so inundated by people angry about white door handles, white grills and white hardtop that they are feverishly working on adding them to the B&P. Not to mention the bigger engine option for standard transmission. And whatever else your mind can come up with.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was a joke to make light of the juvenile choice of words from a Ford exec...cool stuff....cooler... ;)
I was just trying to take BIGGER. About 9" bigger. Maybe it could be called the Yeti package? Just like Sasquatch but cooler?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else hoping the butt hurt nation cancel their reservation (if they have one) so the rest of us move up in line?

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about some rumors about the cool stuff. They got so inundated by people angry about white door handles, white grills and white hardtop that they are feverishly working on adding them to the B&P. Not to mention the bigger engine option for standard transmission. And whatever else your mind can come up with.
That a damn good point, probably were pretty close to getting it done and back pedaled to conform to all the complaining..

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully these "cool things" is a lot of the stuff that has been discussed on this forum.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or is it tonight since it is still today? I'm trying the "by" logic here...
The "to" in tonight is a preposition and defines "night" as being in the future since time travel is not currently possible.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The "to" in tonight is a preposition and defines "night" as being in the future since time travel is not currently possible.
I got 1.21 jiggawatts to prove you incorrect. ? Maybe I'm mixing metaphors.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So somebody had this conversation today....apparently “by” does include September.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September tmp
Now when you say this month, you mean this month and not just the month of September in any year correct? JK LOL

Sponsored

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If "other cool things" doesnt include a v8 swap from factory you can keep them @mike_at_ford

Massbronco

Badlands
First Name
CHRIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

would love to have access to build and price, but it won't make the bronco show up any sooner! it is sad to see all the hate here for Mike Levine. For anyone following him on twitter, he's done a pretty good job with this product and others. He recently tweeted on 9/1 that B&P was live for 2021 F-150 (this is also the day the F-150 ordering guide came out). Speculating here, but I have to think that F-150 (that you can order now) is of a higher B&P priority than a product that you won't be able to order until December. In my opinion, if it takes Ford longer to launch B&P/ordering guide, it probably just means they are listening to their customers and making some tweaks, as vaguely suggested by levine. I'm still excited for Bronco, no matter when B&P comes out.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Let me see. No College Football, now this! They have gone too far! LOL
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September 1599084471419

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone who has worked in Law Enforcement will tell you its a real thing!!!
Existential question: Were there "things" before it was "a thing"?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.