Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I am in the minority, but I am not particular concerned if its later in September as opposed to early. Of course, I work in development and release tech, so I am familiar with delays and working hard to create a polished product.

If the product is good, no one will remember it was September 9th rather than September 1st.
Also keeping in mind that this is almost certainly the same team having to get out the F150 and Mustang Mach-E B&P tools. The Bronco tool is absolutely the most complex considering all the config combinations and they have a dependency on pricing being completed (which it hasn't been) for every one of those options.

So, on one hand I'm sensitive to their workload and the complexity. On the other hand, I'm concerned because both the F150 and Mach-E B&P tools have had quality issues - and they are much simpler.
Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Helium tanks, and plenty of 'em.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry, but "by September" means before September. Why not just say "targeting September" instead or something?

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also keeping in mind that this is almost certainly the same team having to get out the F150 and Mustang Mach-E B&P tools. The Bronco tool is absolutely the most complex considering all the config combinations and they have a dependency on pricing being completed (which it hasn't been) for every one of those options.

So, on one hand I'm sensitive to their workload and the complexity. On the other hand, I'm concerned because both the F150 and Mach-E B&P tools have had quality issues - and they are much simpler.
Spot on.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How I would love to know the truth. In my IT experience, it was never just one thing with DBs.
Yes sir. Infrastructure, coding, debugging, end user experinces (GUI and navigation) then you have dependencies of new code for the new features. List goes on and on. Most other people that don't deal with it on a daily basis have no clue what goes on behind the doors.

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please do not come on here with logic, there is no place for it here. (Can someone help me out and throw chairs gif? #Asking4Friend, #Mark’s#1Fan, #JKdon’tbeatMe)
Here you go:
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September FrequentGlamorousBooby-size_restricted

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes patience which i too need to work on as well!
Haha don’t we all? I just saw a chance at a fun joke, no insult intended.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think it's likely that some options may not be available due to supply chain failure, or they can't guarantee pricing due to supply chain unknowns, so they're scrambling to solve. That's not likely the only issue, but I suspect it's at least part of the formula for delay.
This... Supply chain is seriously still messed up from this garbage. People don't understand the amount of product that is or is not made here, but material sourced internationally.

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This! This is an exercise in patience for some. Whether this goes up today or in 3 weeks, it's not going to change the order time frame of December. I'm anxious to see everything too but ?‍♀ - can't really control it.

Maybe I am in the minority, but I am not particular concerned if its later in September as opposed to early. Of course, I work in development and release tech, so I am familiar with delays and working hard to create a polished product.

If the product is good, no one will remember it was September 9th rather than September 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.