Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Shipped 4/14. Delivery status on the tracker now says Final Preparation instead of providing a date. No call from Granger yet, but that is to be expected.
I shipped 4/15! Was unloaded in Omaha on 4/30. Fingers crossed mine gets there tomorrow if not already!
Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I shipped 4/15! Was unloaded in Omaha on 4/30. Fingers crossed mine gets there tomorrow if not already!
Good luck to you - I was unloaded 5/1 so hopefully not too far behind.

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Blend was 4/14 and dealer confirmed it was actually built and released 4/14. Both trackers still showed ā€œin-productionā€ until it converted to ā€œbuiltā€on 5/7. Yesterday 5/8 received ā€œbuiltā€ email from Ford.

I guess itā€™s still sitting waiting for a train to Portland? šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø This process is a mystery! šŸ˜‚

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Delivered to dealer this past Friday. No update after arriving at the rail yard, when it was put on a convoy. Automated rail message just went to Empty released to customer, then showed up 5 days later. Fairly smooth process at the dealer luckily.

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 weeks ago, 4 weeks ago
I watched with anticipation as my modules populated and a tear tag showed up. I felt excited about my Bronco again.

And then nothing. It just stopped. Itā€™s just sitting somewhere at MAP. No one can tell me whatā€™s happening. No one can tell me what the hold up is. No one can tell me when Iā€™m going to get it. I just donā€™t understand how this process can be so broken every single step of the way.

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just heard from my dealer that my Bronco was dropped off in SLC from rail. Just need to get a truck to pick it up and bring it the last 3 hours or so. Its getting real!

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4-18 shipped. Just arrived at Granger. No email or anything but the tracker updated.
Same. Granger emailed me, yesterday, saying they would have it very soon and that they were wotking out the details of Ford's Transition Private Offer. Hopefully, your incentives were already squared away.

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. Granger emailed me, yesterday, saying they would have it very soon and that they were wotking out the details of Ford's Transition Private Offer. Hopefully, your incentives were already squared away.
I sent them my certificate number about a week ago. Hopefully that did the trick.

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still crickets on my 4-18 shipment. Rockstar ford chat bot told me today it would be delivered between 6/6-6/12. Lol Iā€™m sure itā€™ll arrive any day.