Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Outer banks and 4/13 blend date as well. Weird part is, it updated to “built on 5/7” however the ETA still shows 5/4-5/10. Has your ETA updated?
Mine is built per Ford Customer Service but my tracker online has never moved from 4/13 Blend Date?? Ford shows awaiting shipping???
My Dealer sent me info that shows built with No Holds??

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mine just got to california, so hopefully next week i can pick it up :D
I am genuinely stoked for all our comrades who are getting their rigs! I know mine will arrive eventually. It’s just perplexing why some get theirs lightning ⚡ fast while others are still sitting at MAP for weeks. Is it simply rail delays?

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am genuinely stoked for all our comrades who are getting their rigs! I know mine will arrive eventually. It’s just perplexing why some get theirs lightning ⚡ fast while others are still sitting at MAP for weeks. Is it simply rail delays?
I feel for you.....My Blend was 4-13 and it's just setting at the Plant to be shipped. Luckily I have my 2023 2-dr. Wildtrak to Drive until the Outer Banks is added to the stable.

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To all of y’all still waiting to get your broncos…

As someone who spent around 900 days waiting from time of reservation to taking possession, I can say the minute you arrive to your dealer and see your Bronco for the first time, all that frustration goes away! My experience yesterday at Granger was nothing less than amazing. Rather anticlimactic actually because it was so smooth. In less than 30 minutes I traded in my Gladiator and took possession of the Badlands. Brooke and Sam were amazing. Sam gave me a quick walk around of the Bronco, we peeled off the remaining plastic protectors and Sam offered to connect my phone to the ford app and to the car play. And just like that I was on the road back to Colorado. I spent 10 hours and 720 miles behind the wheel of the Bronco during my first day of ownership and I have nothing negative to say. Now it’s home parked in the garage patiently awaiting its first Mod!

@Zach@Granger you have assembled an all star team in the Bronco department. Brooke and Sam both deserve a much needed vacation when y’all finish delivering all those Broncos!

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Picked mine up yesterday! Spent most of the day out driving around and then a good 3 hours last night installing some of the simpler mods (Mabbett center console pad, quick release tie down anchors for the clam shell, rubber rear seat back covers, rear cargo line, front mud flaps, shorty antenna, underhood insulation, and a few stickers from stickerfab). I gotta day I love this thing! And the wife loves it too. So excited to get the rest of my accessories on it and to drive it everywhere. 10000% worth the wait. Already got a little dirty driving out to one of our properties. I'm just glad to finally have it.

The only downside is my clamshell will need replacing. The truck who delivered mine scratched the roof of it pretty bad while loading/unloading it. But three dealer GM already contacted Ford and they will send one and replace for free. No idea how long it will take to get here though. At least they're taking care of it.
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 20230513_120639
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 20230513_162722
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 20230513_162711
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 20230513_162629

mackoy21

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw e36
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got the call from my dealership that car will show up tomorrow, after 580+ days..Hopefully all goes well in the price talk, ford couldnt find any offer/certificate for me. Wish me luck guys so i can drive out with my 2 dr base!

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checked the Ford order tracking and it's now at Granger. Almost there after nearly 950 days from my reservation.

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still stuck in production. Ford said it has been released to carrier But that was about 2 weeks ago with no update. 927 days and counting. Glad to see many of you getting your Bronco!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023 IMG_4631
Still sitting in production too. ☹